Table of Contents
About Dena Bank Personal Loan Indore
Dena Bank Personal Loan Indore invites salaried class customers across Indore and outside the region to avail personal loan at lowest interest rates. Now you have the chance to obtain your best deal to encash your wishes into reality. Deter the concept of saving your hard-earned money for some rainy day but to confidently chase your personal obligations by availing Personal Loan from Dena Bank Indore.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Indore at a glance
|Interest Rate||10.00% - 15.60%|
|Loan Amount||Minimum ₹ 15,000/-|
9 times of NMI* ( repayable in 36 months) /
6 times of NMI* ( repayable in 24 months) /
3 times of NMI* ( repayable in 12 months) or Rs.1.00 lac whichever is less.**
*NMI means Net Monthly Income i.e. Gross Salary – Deductions
|Tenure||Upto 3 years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
Individuals applying for Dena Bank Personal Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You should be a permanent employee between 24 to 55 years with a work experience of atleast 2 years in a Govt. or PSU/reputed organization.
- Your gross monthly income should be atleast ₹ 15,000/-
- You can either furnish an undertaking from your employer or can undergo a salary disbursement arrangement with the bank.
Salaried employees need to produce the following documents (Self-attested copies):
- Two passport sized photographs of applicants along with the co-applicants and the guarantors.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
- Proof of age : Copy of a valid PAN card or Passport or Driving License or School Leaving Certificate.
- Proof of Income and Occupation: Latest salary slip / current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16 from the employer.
- Bank statement for 6 months where the salary is credited.
- Latest 3 months salary slip showing all deductions.
- Appointment letter/increment letter from employers for annual benefits.
- Brief profile of the company where employed.
- Other documents are also required in accordance with the bank’s rules and regulations.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Indore
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Indore
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Sitlamata Road||45 By 46, Sitlamata Road, Pb No.9, Indore - 452002 ., M.P.||BKDN0810141||452018002||0731-2548951/2548207|
|Siyaganj||Siya Ganj, Old Ida Bldg., 2nd Flr., Jawahar Marg Indore , Madhya Pradesh - 452007||BKDN0810180||452018004||0731-2368066/2362582|
|Navalakha||Navalakha Chouraha, Mumbai - Agra Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh - 452001||BKDN0810581||452018005||0731-5282028/2402332|
|Jail Road||17, Jail Road, Sonarwada, Indore, Madhya Pradesh - 452003||BKDN0810592||452018003||0731-2539162, 2541183|
|Sanwer Road||4 - A, Sanwer Road, Suklhliya Junction, Indore - 452008 ., Dist. M.P||BKDN0811087||452018006||0731-2553388/2572528|
|Palasia||Navneet Darshan Apart., Ground Flr., Old Palasia, Indore, Madhya Pradesh - 452001||BKDN0811122||452018007||0731-2564797|
|Futhi Kothi Indore||983 A , Sudama Nagar , Footi Kothi Main Road , Indore - 452009 , Madhya Pradesh||BKDN0811222||452018008||0731-2484500|
|Pithampur||Dena Bank, Tiwari Complex , Mhow Neemuch Road, Pithampur (M P), Dist Indore, Pin - 454475||BKDN0811464||NON-MICR||9200594431|