Apply Personal Loan 2019532 views
Table of Contents
About Dena Bank Personal Loan Jammu
Dena Bank Personal Loan Jammu encourage salaried employees to give their best shot in achieving their personal commitments. Don’t allow the scarcity of funds to block your door? Unblock it by securing Personal Loan to fulfill your personal wishes. Be it for financing your higher education, travelling overseas or for medical treatment or for any unanticipated calamities. Strike it through the channel of personal loans so as not to fall short of any finances when it comes to the realization of your goals.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Jammu at a glance
13.00% - 14.00%
|Loan Amount||Minimum ₹ 15,000/-|
9 times of NMI* ( repayable in 36 months) /
6 times of NMI* ( repayable in 24 months) /
3 times of NMI* ( repayable in 12 months) or Rs.1.00 lac whichever is less.**
*NMI means Net Monthly Income i.e. Gross Salary – Deductions
|Tenure||Upto 3 years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
Individuals applying for Dena Bank Personal Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You should be a permanent employee between 24 to 55 years with a work experience of atleast 2 years in a Govt. or PSU/reputed organization.
- Your gross monthly income should be atleast ₹ 15,000/-
- You can either furnish an undertaking from your employer or can undergo a salary disbursement arrangement with the bank.
Salaried employees need to produce the following documents (Self-attested copies):
- Two passport sized photographs of applicants along with the co-applicants and the guarantors.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
- Proof of age : Copy of a valid PAN card or Passport or Driving License or School Leaving Certificate.
- Proof of Income and Occupation: Latest salary slip / current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16 from the employer.
- Bank statement for 6 months where the salary is credited.
- Latest 3 months salary slip showing all deductions.
- Appointment letter/increment letter from employers for annual benefits.
- Brief profile of the company where employed.
- Other documents are also required in accordance with the bank’s rules and regulations.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Jammu
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Jammu
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Jammu||Jammu, Raghunath Mandir Chowk, Raghunath Bazar., Jammu And Kashmir||BKDN0710553||180018002||0191-2578511|
|Jammu Kunjwan||Opposite Bata Show Room, Jammu - Pathankot Hational Highway, Kunjwani, Gangyal Jammu,||BKDN0731339||180018003||9622084956|