Personal Loan Rates 2018165 views
Table of Contents
About Dena Bank Personal Loan Noida
Get immediate transfer of funds for the fulfillment of your personal purposes within hours. It is possible only through Dena Bank Personal Loan Noida for all its salaried class customers to meet out any definite circumstances arising as per family requirements. Be it a marriage within the family, funding for higher education, remunerating your huge medical bills or simply a vacation. Personal loans are available at affordable interest rates without any hassle-free documentation processes.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Noida at a glance
13.00% - 14.00%
|Loan Amount||Minimum ₹ 15,000/-|
9 times of NMI* ( repayable in 36 months) /
6 times of NMI* ( repayable in 24 months) /
3 times of NMI* ( repayable in 12 months) or Rs.1.00 lac whichever is less.**
*NMI means Net Monthly Income i.e. Gross Salary – Deductions
|Tenure||Upto 3 years|
|Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
Individuals applying for Dena Bank Personal Loan need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You should be a permanent employee between 24 to 55 years with a work experience of atleast 2 years in a Govt. or PSU/reputed organization.
- Your gross monthly income should be atleast ₹ 15,000/-
- You can either furnish an undertaking from your employer or can undergo a salary disbursement arrangement with the bank.
Salaried employees need to produce the following documents (Self-attested copies):
- Two passport sized photographs of applicants along with the co-applicants and the guarantors.
- Proof of identity: Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Proof of address: Copy of ration card/telephone or electricity bill/rental agreement/passport
- Proof of age : Copy of a valid PAN card or Passport or Driving License or School Leaving Certificate.
- Proof of Income and Occupation: Latest salary slip / current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16 from the employer.
- Bank statement for 6 months where the salary is credited.
- Latest 3 months salary slip showing all deductions.
- Appointment letter/increment letter from employers for annual benefits.
- Brief profile of the company where employed.
- Other documents are also required in accordance with the bank’s rules and regulations.
To know more details, visit Personal Loan Noida
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Noida
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Noida||C - 136, Sector - 19, Noida - 201301||BKDN0721125||110018026||0120-2545747/2545749|
|Greater Noida||Kailash Hospital, 23 Institutional Area, Greater Noida - 201308, Uttar Pradesh||BKDN0721172||110018035||0120-2320679|
|Noida Sector||Dena Bank, Plot No 1, Khasra No 449 Sector 51 Village Hoshiarpur Dist.Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida 201301||BKDN0711779||NON-MICR||8447753272|