EMI Calculator 202078 views
- See the working of the Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator.
- Explore the factors responsible for determining the final amount of EMI.
- See how the EMI calculator will help you to determine various amounts.
Nowadays, almost everyone can afford a two-wheeler whether they buy it fully or through a loan. There are many institutions that give a two-wheeler loan so that an individual can afford a bike or scooter easily. But before you take any loan from the bank you must be aware of the EMI that falls on the loan. Therefore it is very necessary for every individual to use the two-wheeler bike loan EMI Calculator before they apply for a loan from the bank. On the other hand, the EMI Calculator will help you to know the instalment that you will have to pay on a particular bike loan. So, you must explore the factors that will affect the amount of EMI.
|Monthly Instalment (EMI)|
|Total Interest Amount|
|Total Amount (Principal + Interest)|
Factors Affecting the Amount EMI on a Two-Wheeler Loan
There are basically three factors that would be responsible for the final amount of EMI. Any fluctuation in these factors will fluctuate the amount of EMI.
Rate of Interest
Every lending institution charges a specified rate of interest on the two-wheeler loan. So, if the bank charges a high interest then your EMI will also be high. On the other hand, a low rate of interest will result in low EMI. Therefore, whenever you apply for a two-wheeler loan, make sure that your interest is affordable so that you can afford the monthly EMIs.
The tenure is the time period that is given by the bank to repay the loan. So, if you choose a long duration to repay the loan then the amount of your EMI will below. On the other hand, choosing a short tenure for the loan will result in high EMI. Therefore, you must choose the loan tenure as per your repaying capability because your EMI deducted every month for the chosen tenure.
The principal amount is the loan amount that you borrow from the bank to buy a two-wheeler. If you have borrowed a high Sum of money from the bank then it is obvious that your EMI will be high. But making a part down payment for the two-wheeler and taking a loan for the balance amount will result in low EMI. So the principal amount is also a determining factor for Two Wheeler Bike Loan EMI Calculator.
Table of Contents
Formula Used in EMI Calculator
Now, you must see the formula used to calculate the EMI for a two-wheeler loan. If you want to know the exact EMI for the loan then you can use this formula.
EMI = P x R x (1+R)^n/((1+R)^n-1)
- P Stands for the Principal Amount.
- R Stands for the Rate of Interest Per Month. (usually, the bank provides a yearly rate of interest)
- Small “n” is the tenure given by the bank.
It is not easy to compute the EMIs for the bike loan following the manual calculation. Therefore you have to use the bike loan EMI calculator for better evaluation of EMIs.
Information Asked while Calculating EMIs
While computing the EMI you will have to provide the following details:-
- Loan Amount you are willing to take.
- Interest Rate Charged by the Lending Institution.
- Tenure of the Loan.
Benefits of Two-Wheeler EMI Calculator
- Helps to determine the monthly instalments to be paid for clearing the loan.
- Determines the interest amount paid by you every month on the loan amount.
- Displays the whole interest amount charged on the bike loan every year.
- Determines the Principal amount you are paying in the EMI.
- You will get two different pictures of the interest amount and the loan amount in all the EMIs.
- Graphical representation of the Calculated result for a better user experience.
Now you know the importance of the Two Wheeler Bike Loan EMI Calculator. It will help you to know your EMIs beforehand so that you can take the loan from the bank for a two-wheeler. On the other hand, it tells you the exact EMI payable for different tenures. So, you must use the EMI Calculator before you take a two-wheeler loan.