Experian Credit Score
Experian credit score or report represents the repayment history of an individual. When you apply for any credit facility such as credit cards or loans, your credit history is taken into account by the lender. On the basis of the score, it is decided whether you are suitable for the product or not. In order to fetch the score, Experian is one globally recognized platform which is an authorized partner of Wishfin giving you the option to check your credit score for free.
How to check Experian Credit Score Online?
You can check your Experian credit score through Wishfin for free in just a few minutes. The process includes the below-mentioned steps:
- Personal details form
- OTP verification
- User details form
- Q&A form
What are the details required to check Experian Score?
The credit report is generated by taking into account the details as mentioned below:
- Mention your Full Name, Mobile Number, and Email ID and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- An OTP is sent to the registered mobile number
- Submit the OTP and click on ‘Verify & Continue’
- Select your Date of Birth and Gender
- Provide your Permanent Address including the state, city, pincode
- Enter your PAN Number and submit.
Other than the above information, there is also a small Q&A round that you have to go through. The inputs provided by you decide the score. On the completion of the process, the credit score is generated which ranges from 300-900.
How is Experian Report Generated?
Experian is a leading credit report provider in the world. The credit report is generated by keeping into account the information such as:
- How many credit accounts you have
- How much you owe in total in credit
- Whether you have missed any payment
- How many credit applications you have made in last 6 months
How is credit score calculated?
The calculation of the score is done on the basis of the payment history which includes certain factors such as on-time credit card bill payments, credit limit usage, and EMI deductions. If you pay the bills and EMIs regularly, do not use more than 50% of your credit limit, and avoid overlimit expenditure, your credit score is going to be on a good side.