If you are looking for an instant personal loan for an amount ranging upto INR 2,40,000 at an affordable interest rate, then the Home Credit Personal Loan could be the most suitable option for you. Suitable because of the easy, simple, and fast service it can provide to you. One of the leading players in consumer finance Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd. gives you the opportunity to get an easy personal loan in a hassle-free manner. It is so easy that you can even apply for it on your smartphone. We will tell you about it in a very detailed way so that you can apply for it.
But before applying for it, it’s important to know the eligibility criteria so that the concerned lender does not reject your loan application. It is a pretty important part of the application process that a lot of people ignore. So let’s get to the eligibility criteria for the Home Credit personal loan.
Table of Contents
Eligibility criteria for the Home Credit Personal Loan
Home Credit personal loan has stipulated some conditions in categories like age, employment type, monthly income, etc. In order to apply for the loan, any applicant has to fulfill the eligibility criteria. The set of conditions fixed as the criteria are mentioned below. Have a look!
- First of all, you should be a resident of India.
- Coming to the employment type, Salaried, Self-employed and even Pensioners are eligible.
- The applicant must have a minimum age of 19 years while the maximum age can go upto 68 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Having a current address proof, PAN, and a bank account with the internet banking facility is a must.
- Coming to the most important part, the monthly income of an applicant must be a minimum of INR 10,000.
Apart from the eligibility criteria, at the time of loan application, you need to submit a few documents that you must know. Those documents are mentioned below.
- PAN Card or Form 60
- Voter ID Issued by the Election Commission of India
- Driving Licence
- Adhar Card
- Job Card announced by NREGA
- The letter declared by the National Population Register
- Passport with expiry date should not be within three months of the Application
How to Apply for a Home Credit Personal Loan?
After knowing the eligibility criteria and required documents, you are all set to know the process of applying for the Home Credit personal loan, right? We are living in an age, where you can do anything with your smartphone. Taking the inspiration from it, Home Credit provides you with the option to apply for the loan with the android application on your smartphone. Just follow a few steps shown below and it’s done!
- Download the Home Credit Application from the Android Play Store.
- Register on the application by filling the details like your name, age, state, PAN, Aadhar, Monthly income, etc.
- Choose the Loan Amount and Tenure according to your repayment capability. After choosing this, you just need to visit one of the KYC Centres around only for one and final time with the required documents.
- As soon as your KYC will be completed, the amount will be transferred into your bank account within a day.
- Other than applying for the personal loan with this application, you can also get your queries solved by having a chat with the customer representatives and get them resolved then and there.