Car Loan Rates EMI 2018 110 views
Table of Contents
About Federal Bank Car loan in Chandigarh
Federal bank is one of India’s most established private sector banks which has continually strived to satisfy the financial necessities of the people. The bank was formerly known as Travancore bank and the name was changed to Federal bank limited in 1947. As a matter of fact, the bank was established when India was fighting with full strength to gain freedom from the regime of the british. The head office of the bank, from where all the main operations are conducted is situated in Aluva, Kochi in Kerala. It was only in 1945 that the head office was shifted to Aluva on on May 18, 1945. By the next year, on January 26, 1946, the bank established its second branch in Angamally. Federal bank had a very modest beginning with an approved capital of Rs. 5,000. The bank has always led from the front and set up examples for other banks. It has turned into a standout performer in terms of stability amongst other banks of India. The bank has structured a plan to reach even the remotest corners of India so that the services are provided 24X7 without stop. It has even opened a branch in the land of Arabs, UAE so that the needs of NRI customers are met on time. Federal bank has been successful to leave a reverberating impact on the banking sector of India. The bank has been stood out in terms of innovation. What could be more apt, than the two examples of Virtual Accounting System (VAS) and FedBook. The bank has won honors for the same. In short, the bank has been able to nurture a strong relationship with all the customers.
Chandigarh is one of the planned cities of India and is also the capital of the states of Punjab and Haryana. Federal bank provides a car loan to the customers in the city so that they can realize their dreams of owning a car. The product gives the customner a flexible repayment tenure and low monthly installments. Federal bank has established three branches in the city so that the product is delivered to the customer on time.
Federal Bank Car loan in Chandigarh at a glance
Have a look at the important details of Federal Bank Car loan Chandigarh here.
|Interest rate||9.15% - 9.45%|
|Loan amount||Will depend on the bank’s norm|
|Tenure||New cars: 7 years (for salaried) |
Pre-owned cars: 5 years
|Processing fee||As per the bank’s norm|
|Pre-payment charge||As per the bank’s norm|
The eligibility criteria for a Federal bank car loan have been given below. Check whether you are eligible or not by referring to it.
Residents individuals and big corporates are eligible to apply for a Federal Bank car loan Chandigarh
The applicant needs to take home at least ₹ 7,500 after meeting all the EMI commitments. You should note that this also includes the proposed EMI for the car loan he/she will take
The documents required at the time of loan application have been listed below.
- Two photographs of passport size of both the applicant and the co obligant
- Proof Of Identity- PAN Card/Passport/Aadhar card/Driving License/Voter ID Card
- Proof of Age- Passport/ SSLC or AISSE Certificate/Birth Certificate/Driving License
- Proof of Residence- Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter ID Card/Lease agreement/Telephone bill/Ration card/Electricity bill
- Proof of Income-
For Salaried individuals:
- Income Tax returns of the previous two financial years or Form 16
- Salary slip of the last three months /Latest salary certificate,
- Bank statement of the last six months.
- Proof of existence of the business and its profile
- Bank account statements of the last 12 months
- Audited Balance Sheet/ Profit & Loss account
- Income Tax returns of the past two financial years
- IT returns of the previous two years which has to be supported by tax calculation sheet
- In case of a used car, Valuation & sale letter from an authorized used car dealer is needed
- Own house proof or latest land tax receipt
Some property documents that are needed if loan amount is above 10 Lakhs-
- possession certificate
- document of title
- location sketch
- EC for 13 years
For more details please refer to Car Loan Chandigarh.
Address of Federal Bank branches in Chandigarh
The complete address of every branch of Federal bank Chandigarh has been given below along with the IFSC and MICR codes.
|Chandigarh||Sco 139 - 140, Sector 8 C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh, 160009 , Chandigarh||FDRL0001373||160049002||172-2549410|
|Chandigarh Sector-22 C||Sco 2471-72, Sector 22 C, Chandigarh Chandigarh,||FDRL0001856||Non-MICR||1800-425-1199|
|Chandigarh Sector- 38 D||Sco 310, Sector 38 D, Chandigarh, Chandigarh 160036||FDRL0001944||Non-MICR||1800-425-1199|