Apply Home Loan 2019342 views
Table of Contents
About Federal Bank Home Loan in Guwahati
Guwahati is one of the most important cities in the state of Assam. The housing loan needs of the city are met by Federal bank through its home loan. The product is offered to suitable applicants who can fulfill the eligibility norms and complete the procedure of documentation work. Whether it is for construction, or repair or extension or purchase of a house, the home loan can be put to use for anything. Federal bank has set up five branches in the city to ensure proper delivery of the product to the customer.
Federal Bank Home loan in Guwahati at a glance
Take a look at key information about the product offered by Federal Bank in Guwahati.
|Interest rate||11.75% - 14.65%|
|Loan amount||Maximum of ₹1500 Lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
|Processing fee||0.50% of the loan amount sanctioned along with service taxes|
Minimum of ₹3,000
Maximum of ₹7,500
Eligibility norms have to be fulfilled by every applicant who wishes to avail a Federal bank home loan Guwahati. The different norms have been mentioned below. Have a look at them.
- Self-employed individuals, businessmen, and salaried individuals are eligible to apply for a home loan.
- The total employment/business stability should be at least two years.
- The applicant should be working in their current job/profession/business for a period of at least one year
- The applicant must be earning sufficient enough to repay the loan. He/she must earn a minimum net monthly income of ₹15,000 in order to avail a home loan
- The applicant must be over the age of 21 at the time of loan application. The maximum age has been kept at 55 years.
Documents required for a Federal Bank Home loan Guwahati
The list of all the essential documents needed for a smooth and hassle free disbursal of a home loan is right here. Have a proper look at them-
- Two photographs of passport size of the applicant and the co obliged
- Proof of Age- Birth Certificate/Passport/ SSLC or AISSE Certificate/Driving License
- Completely filled application form
- Proof of Residence- Voter ID Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Lease agreement/Ration card/Telephone bill/Electricity bill
- Proof Of Identity- Aadhar card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card
- Proof of Income-
- Salary slip of three months /Latest salary certificate,
- IT returns of the past two years or Form 16
- bank statement of the past six months.
- Bank account statements of the previous 12 months
- Income Tax returns of the previous two years along with Balance Sheet/ Profit & Loss account
- Proof of the existence of business and its profile
- IT returns of the past two years supported by tax calculation sheet
- Letter of Allotment
- Agreement for Sale & construction
- Certificate of possession
- Tripartite Agreement to be given before disbursal of home loan
- Detailed cost of construction and Land tax receipt
Check out Home Loan Guwahati for more information.
Address of Federal Bank branches in Guwahati
The list of Federal Bank Guwahati branches has been given below with their complete addresses, IFSC and MICR details.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC||MICR||Customer Care|
|Guwahati||Annapurna Plaza, 1St Floor, S.S.Road, Pb 141, Fancy Bazar, Guwahati, 781001 , Assam||FDRL0001182||781049002||0361-2544082|
|G S Road||Deka Premises Christian Basti G S Road Guwahati – 781005 Assam||FDRL0001674||Non-MICR||0361 – 2343841, 2343842|
|Beltola||52, Dr Bn Saikia Road, Beltola Survey, Guwahati -781028, Assam||FDRL0001821||781049004||7567383365|
|Paltan Bazar||Ramanand Tower, G.S.Road, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati, Assam 781007||FDRL0001924||781049005||1800-425-1199|
|Silpukhuri||Gogoi Tower, Opposite Guwahati Club, G.N.B Road Silpukhuri, Guwahati, Kamrup Dist, Assam||FDRL0001966||Non-MICR||1800-425-1199|