Table of Contents
About Federal Bank Home Loan in Gurugram
Federal bank provides a home loan to both salaried and self-employed individuals in Gurugram so that they are able to meet the housing needs. The bank provides finance to the applicants which can be used to buy a house or even repair, construct or improve a house. Federal bank offers the home loan product at the best rate possible and also gives a flexible repayment tenure to the interested applicant. The bank has established seven branches in the city in order to make the entire process of loan disbursal an easy one.
Federal Bank Home loan in Gurugram at a glance
Take a look at key information about the product offered by Federal Bank in Gurugram.
|Interest rate||10.49% - 17.99%|
|Loan amount||Maximum of ₹1500 Lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to 30 years|
|Processing fee||0.50% of the loan amount sanctioned along with service taxes|
Minimum of ₹3,000
Maximum of ₹7,500
Eligibility norms have to be fulfilled by every applicant who wishes to avail a Federal bank home loan Gurugram. The different norms have been mentioned below. Have a look at them.
- Self-employed individuals, businessmen, and salaried individuals are eligible to apply for a home loan.
- The total employment/business stability should be at least two years.
- The applicant should be working in their current job/profession/business for a period of at least one year
- The applicant must be earning sufficient enough to repay the loan. He/she must earn a minimum net monthly income of ₹15,000 in order to avail a home loan
- The applicant must be over the age of 21 at the time of loan application. The maximum age has been kept at 55 years.
Documents required for a Federal Bank Home loan Gurugram
The list of all the essential documents needed for a smooth and hassle free disbursal of a home loan is right here. Have a proper look at them-
- Two photographs of passport size of the applicant and the co obliged
- Proof of Age- Birth Certificate/Passport/ SSLC or AISSE Certificate/Driving License
- Completely filled application form
- Proof of Residence- Voter ID Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Lease agreement/Ration card/Telephone bill/Electricity bill
- Proof Of Identity- Aadhar card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card
- Proof of Income-
- Salary slip of three months /Latest salary certificate,
- IT returns of the past two years or Form 16
- bank statement of the past six months.
- Bank account statements of the previous 12 months
- Income Tax returns of the previous two years along with Balance Sheet/ Profit & Loss account
- Proof of the existence of business and its profile
- IT returns of the past two years supported by tax calculation sheet
- Letter of Allotment
- Agreement for Sale & construction
- Certificate of possession
- Tripartite Agreement to be given before disbursal of home loan
- Detailed cost of construction and Land tax receipt
Please refer to Home Loan Gurugram for more details.
Address of Federal Bank branches in Gurugram
The list of Federal Bank branches in Gurugram has been given below with their complete addresses.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC||MICR||Customer Care|
|Gurugram||483/16, Chandan Palace, Jail Road, Civil Lines, Gurugram, 122001 , Haryana||FDRL0001355||110049007||0124-2331681|
|Gurugram Dlf||B - 247, Upper Ground Floor, Super Mart Commercial Complex - 1, Dlf, Qutub Enclave , Phase - Iv, , 122002 , Haryana||FDRL0001528||110049017||0124-2578791|
|Tikli||Ground Floor, Khasra No 463, Teekli Po , Gurugram Haryana||FDRL0002233||Non-MICR||2331681|
|Palra||Sector 70 A, Post Palra, Gurugram, Haryana, 122103||FDRL0002236||Non-MICR||2014349|
|Noorpur||Village And Post Noorpur, Dis Gurugram, Haryana, 122001||FDRL0002253||Non-MICR||2014234|
|Mohammadpur Jharsa||Narsinghpur Post, Old Khandsa Road, Mohammadpur , Gurugram , Haryana||FDRL0002255||Non-MICR||2372045|
|Kair||Ground Floor, Village And PO Kair, Gurugram, New Delhi , South West Delhi District, New Delhi 110043||FDRL0002275||Non-MICR||65419113|