Table of Contents
About HDFC Bank Personal Loan in Jammu
A person in the beautiful city of Jammu can think of nurturing his/her dreams. HDFC bank provides a personal loan to the customers based in Jammu so that the wishes are realized on the correct time. The bank has a strong presence in the city with a total of nine branches. The product can be availed by any salaried employee working in the city.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Jammu at a glance
The important details about a personal loan offered by HDFC bank in the city have been given below.
|Interest rate||10.40% - 17.00%|
|Loan amount||Up to ₹ 15 Lakhs|
|Tenure||Up to five years|
|Processing fee||Up to 2.50% of the sanctioned loan amount+GST|
No prepayment until completion of 12 EMIs
4% of the principal outstanding if between 13-24 months+GST
3% of the principal outstanding if between 25-36 months+GST
2% of the principal outstanding if more than 36 months+GST
Eligibility criteria for a HDFC Bank Personal Loan Jammu
The norms of eligibility for a personal loan offered by HDFC bank have been given below. An applicant has to ensure that he/she is able to meet the given criteria.
- The applicant should be a salaried individual who falls in the category of Chartered Accountant, Doctor, an employee of public sector undertakings or private limited companies.
- The applicant must be between the age group of 21 to 60 years.
- A working experience of a minimum of two years is needed
- Must be employed with the current company for at least one year.
- A net monthly income of at least ₹ 15,000 is needed. In the case of applicants living in cities like Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi, Cochin, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Chennai, the net monthly income should be at least ₹ 20,000.
Documents Checklist for a HDFC Bank Personal Loan Jammu
The list of all the essential documents required to avail a personal loan from HDFC bank has been mentioned below. Do check them out.
- Identity Proof- photocopies of Driving License/Voter ID Card/Passport
- Address Proof- photocopies of Passport/Telephone Bill/Ration Card/Rental Agreement/Electricity Bill
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate(current dated) with Form 16/Latest salary slip
- Bank Statement of the past three months/ six months passbook statement
Please refer to Personal Loan Jammu for more information.
Address of HDFC bank branches in Jammu
The complete list of HDFC bank branches in the city has been given below with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Gandhinagar||CB - 13, Rail Head Complex, Gandhinagar, ,Bahu Plaza Jammu, Jammu - 180012, Jammu and Kashmir||HDFC0000241||180240002||1800221819|
|Gumat||Below Gumat, Near Bus Stand, Gumat, Jammu - 180001, Jammu and Kashmir||HDFC0000413||180240003||1800221819|
|Talab Tillo||Showroom No 9 And 10 , Karan Market, Tallab Tillo, Jammu - 180001, Jammu And Kashmir||HDFC0001356||180240004||1800221819|
|Gangyal||Gangyal Plot No.35, Main Road Gangyal Jammu Jammu And Kashmir||HDFC0001954||180240005||1800221819|
|R S Pora||Narain Singh Complex Main Bazar R.S Pora Jammu Jammu And Kashmir||HDFC0002229||180240008||1800221819|
|Janipur||Aliy Excelsior Lane, Old Janipur, Jammu, Jammu And Kashmir 180007||HDFC0002517||180240012||1800221819|
|Bari Brahmna||Building No 5, Rajiv Colony, Bari Brahmna, Samba, Jammu, Jammu And Kashmir 181133||HDFC0002558||180240013||1800221819|
|Narwal||Plot No 9, 1St Floor, Transport Nagar, Narwal, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir 180012||HDFC0002743||180240011||1800221819|
|Rehari||H No. 87 Bc Road, Below Hot Billion, Rehari Chungi, Jammu Jammu And Kashmir 180005||HDFC0002775||180240010||1800221819|