About HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card
HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card is an unmatched facility provided by HDFC Bank. In the era of plastic money, credit cards are less of a luxury and more of a necessity. And in the competition between which credit card is better, this one surely stands out. The offers and benefits provided by this card are not only unmatched but are luring as well. The card provides for safe and secured transactions with its latest and unique chip technology which makes sure that no fraudulent transactions are done using this card. Apart from safety, the card provides for ample opportunities to earn Reward Points which can be redeemed for attractive gifts and exciting offers. Whether it’s a rare expenditure such as an exclusive dinner or a regular expense such as fuel refill, this card makes sure that you do not miss a chance to earn back. The bank also takes responsibility for any fraudulent transactions made through the card, in case it is lost and if the card bearer has filed a report within the prescribed time limit. This card surely offers more than one can desire for. Read on to know in detail about this credit card.
Features of HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card
Following are the benefits of HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card:
- Platinum Rewards
- Spending with your HDFC Bank Platinum Edge Credit Card will now become more rewarding as you will earn 2 Reward Points for every expenditure worth ₹ 150. You can accumulate the Reward Points on every expense and redeem them against the outstanding amount on your Credit Card as CashBack. For every 100 Reward Points you can earn a CashBack worth ₹ 15. You can also redeem your Reward Points and claim exciting gifts and/ or air miles from an exclusive rewards catalogue of HDFC Bank.
- Power Dining
- With your HDFC Bank Platinum Edge Credit Card, every meal would be more satisfying. With every expenditure on a dine out you can earn 50% more Reward Points.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Avail 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions with this card. However, this facility is available for a minimum transaction worth ₹ 400 and you can earn a maximum Cashback worth ₹ 250 for every statement cycle.
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- For safe and secured transactions, you can dip your Chip Card at any POS that is Chip enabled. If the POS is a non-chip POS then you can easily swipe your card and make payments.
- Zero liability on lost card
- In case of loss card, you do not need to panic. All you need to do is file a report to the 24-hour call centre of HDFC Bank. After filing the report of your lost card, you will be free from any liability of any fraudulent transactions that might be made through your card.
- Revolving Credit
- Avail and enjoy a Revolving Credit on your HDFC Credit Card. The bank provides this facility at nominal interest rates and makes the process more convenient and hassle-free for the customers.
- Interest free credit
- With the HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card, you can avail an interest free period of up to 50 days from the date of purchase. This facility would be subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant.
- Reward points validity
- Your accumulated Reward points would be valid only for 2 years from the date of their accumulation. Hence, make use of them before the date of expiry.
- Credit Card Offers
- You can check out other Credit Card offers that are available on your HDFC Bank Credit Card on the official website of the bank.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Renewal Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Revolving credit limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Interest Rate- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cheque return charges- As per Bank’s Norms
- De-blocking charges- As per Bank’s Norms
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card
The eligibility criteria followed by HDFC to judge the applicants for the HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card is as follows:
- For Salaried Professionals: The age limit for the Salaried Professionals ranges between 21 years to 60 years for the application of this credit card.
- For Self-Employed Individuals: The age limit for the Self-Employed Individuals ranges between 21 years to 65 years for the application of this credit card
Monthly income: The applicant must hold a regular job to prove their financial sturdiness and responsibility. It is important for the applicant to show their regular and decent source of income proving their repayment capacity.
List of necessary documents required so as to apply for this credit card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ Electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
How to Apply for HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card Online at Wishfin?
All in readiness to apply for the card? Go online to do it in a matter of few minutes. You can simply visit the website of Wishfin, a online marketplace to shop for the best of credit cards on offer. All you need is to fill a few personal and professional details before submitting your application for Platinum Edge Card. Wish experts will call you, take your consent before sending the application to HDFC Bank for an approval. The bank will give an approval only when the details entered are authentic.
HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card Status
HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card Status is a facility that allows the applicants check the status of their credit card application anytime and anywhere. This facility provided by HDFC makes it very convenient for the applicants to keep a tab on any progress that is made on their application. Doing it the conventional way, it is a very tiresome task to visit the bank premises to know every detail, time and again. With this facility, all the details and updates remain on the fingertips of the applicants which keeps them aware of every little change. Also, this facility makes the process highly transparent and keeps the confusions and loopholes at bay.
HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card Statement
HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card Statement records the details of all the transactions that are made using this card. This statement functions as a journal of all the transactions that the card bearer makes since the setup of the card. Also, this facility can be used to keep a tab on the expenses and the repayment schedules. This statement functions as a document of proof of all the expenditure made through the card which can be referred back to anytime and anywhere. The card bearer can access this statement through the unique login ID provided by the bank during application.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
HDFC Customer Care is a robust and prompt division of the bank which takes care of the queries and concerns of the customers pertaining to its products. One can get in touch with them through the official website of the bank. The toll free numbers provided by HDFC can also be found on the website of the bank. Alternatively, if you want to sort out certain issues in person, you can always visit the nearest HDFC branch and get in touch with their executive for your concerns.