About HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card
HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card is an exclusive credit card for those who taught us major lessons of our life. This card comes loaded with tremendous benefits and offers which can undoubtedly bring a smile on the face of the teachers. The best and foremost feature of this card is that of security. This credit card is enabled with the chip technology which ensures that all your transactions are safe and secured. Apart from this, the card offers special bonus on Teacher’s Day. As weekends are the most precious days for those involved in this profession, this card allows the card bearer to draw extra Reward Points on retail expenditure done through the card. The bank also provides assistance and support via its 24 hour call centre support in case of loss of card. Read on to know more about this product!
Features of HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card
Following are the benefits of HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card:
- Reward Points: Draw 2 Reward Points for every purchase worth ₹ 150 with your HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card along with added benefits.
- Weekend Bonanza – Make the most of your weekend shopping splurge with 3 times more Reward Points on every purchase worth ₹ 150. This makes you earn a total of 6 Reward Points for every purchase worth ₹ 150. This Weekend bonanza is only applicable on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Teacher’s Day special – On the occasion of Teacher’s day ie. 5th of September, earn 500 Reward Points as a special gift every year.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver: The fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% along with applicable taxes is replaced by a convenience fee of 1% along with applicable taxes.
- Zero liability on lost card: Report your loss of card to the 24 hour call centre of HDFC and carry zero liability against any fraudulent transactions made through your card.
- Interest-free credit facility: Enjoy the 50 days interest-free period facility applicable from the date of purchase.
- Reward points validity: Keep a tab on the validity of your Reward Points as they are valid only up to a period of 2 years from the date of issuance.
- Revolving credit facility: Enjoy the revolving credit facility on your HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card at economical interest rates.
- Free add-on card: You can also share these commendable features of your HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card by letting your closed ones use the add-on cards issued by the bank. You can get up to 3 add-on cards without any additional charges which can be used by anyone who is above the age of 18 years, including your family members.
- Utility bills payments: You can use the Utility Bill Payment Service called SmartPay, provided by HDFC Bank with your HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card. Now paying off your utility bills has become more convenient, timely and hassle free.
- You can earn a minimum of 2,400 Reward Points on a yearly basis by spending about ₹ 5,000 on weekends in a month.
- Splurge with Bonus Reward Points equal to 500 on an exclusive day.
- If your average fuel expenditure is up to ₹ 5,000 in a month, then you can save up to ₹ 1,500 on a yearly basis on your fuel transactions.
Fees & Charges
The following fee and charges are applicable on the card:
- Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Renewal Membership Fee- As per Bank’s Norms
- Revolving credit limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cash Withdrawal Limit- As per Bank’s Norms
- Interest Rate- As per Bank’s Norms
- Cheque return charges- As per Bank’s Norms
- De-blocking charges- As per Bank’s Norms
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card
The eligibility criteria for HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card is as follows:
- Salaried Professionals: The salaried professionals who desire to apply for this card must be older than 21 years. Their age limit can extend to a maximum of 60 years.
- Self-employed Individuals: The self-employed individuals who desire to apply for this card must be older than 21 years. Their age limit can extend to a maximum of 65 years.
Monthly income: The applicant must have a decent and constant income so as to prove their financial stability.
List of necessary documents required so as to apply for this credit card is:
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport/ PAN Card/ UID/ Driving License/ Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Latest Income Tax Return documents/ Form 16/ Salary Slip (for those who are employed in government offices of PSUs)
- Address Proof- Copy of Passport/ Fixed Line Bill/ Electricity Bill/ UID/ Bank Passbook of a PSU bank
- Coloured Photographs
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card Status
The HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card Status ensures that the applicant is constantly updated about the application status of the credit card. This facility provided by HDFc is a highly beneficial one as it allows more transparency in the process of application. The hassle of visiting the bank branch time and again or getting in touch with the bank executive just to know about the status of the credit card application is completely sorted with this unique facility. The applicant can check the status via the unique login ID provided to him/her by the bank.
HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card Statement
HDFC Teacher’s Platinum Credit Card Statement is a record of all the transaction made by the card bearer through the credit card. This helps the card bearer keep an eye on the expenditure being done through the card. Also, it is a beneficial facility to keep the expenses in check. If the card bearer wants to verify any transaction, he/she can do that with this facility, as this statement records all the transactions since the setup of the card. This statement can be accessed by the card bearer through the login ID provided by the bank during the application procedure.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
HDFC Customer Care is a robust and prompt division of the bank which takes care of the queries and concerns of the customers pertaining to its products. One can get in touch with them through the official website of the bank. The toll-free numbers provided by HDFC can also be found on the website of the bank. Alternatively, if you want to sort out certain issues in person, you can always visit the nearest HDFC branch and get in touch with their executive for your concerns.