Home Loan Rates 20181728 views
Table of Contents
Aptus Value Housing Finance Home Loans
Acquiring a home which you can proudly say “my home” is a big life-time decision. It needs exhaustive research, planning about your exact necessities along with a budget involves a tedious task. And once you look at Aptus Home Loans which are offered by Aptus Value Housing Finance India Limited, caters to the housing finance requirements of self-employed, an informal segment of customers, belonging to middle income, primarily from semi -urban and rural markets. It deals in financing long-term housing needs of its customers. The housing loan provided is for:
- Construction of a house/flat on the land owned
- Buying a flat or a house from a builder
- Constructing or Buying a house/flat on a second- hand basis
- Renovation or extension of a house
Aptus Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Aptus finances its customers in the affordable housing category(financing between 5-25 lakhs) with an emphasis on the self-employed business segment. These self-employed individuals are the owners of provision shop, pharmacy, bakery , vegetable vendors, fruit merchants, two wheeler service centers, distributors, transportation and fancy stores.
- The minimum amount for a home loan is Rs. 3 lakhs where the customers are buying or constructing homes of value between Rs. 6 lakhs to Rs. 30 lakhs and looking to get finance between Rs. 5 -Rs. 25 lakhs.
- Lesser loan amount i.e. minimum loan value of Rs 3 lakhs is available for Loan against property and renovation of existing homes
- The maximum Tenure on offering is 15 years and amount up to 85% of the Value of the Property.
- The interest rate offered to the customers is fixed on the basis of the Aptus Base Rate. Provision of ‘Fixed-Rate’ and ‘Floating Rate’ is available to its customers.
The Fixed rate offered would be 0.5% -1% higher, in order to provide for the interest rate fluctuations.
|Category of Customers||Base Rate||Interest Rate|
|Rural Housing (As per NHB guidelines)||7.50%||12.50%||----|
|Other Customers||13.15%||14.5% - 15.50%||14.5% - 16%|
Aptus Home Loan EMI Calculator
Getting a home loan from Aptus is quick and simple. You can use Aptus Home Loan EMI Calculator for analyzing your Home Loan EMI and also assess interest and outstanding principal repayment.
For example: A farmer living in Punjab wants to purchase a 2 BHK 540 Sq.ft. flat in suburban regions and has availed a loan amount of Rs. 25 lakhs payable after 15 years at varying interest rates 14.5%-16%. He wants to know the total equated monthly installments along with the interest amount that goes towards home loan. Accordingly, fixed interest rate would be decided so far. The calculation for EMI, interest payment and total amount(EMI+interest) is described as follows:
Table showing EMI, interest outgo and total amount payable on your home loan
|Loan Amount||Loan Tenure||Interest Rate||EMI||Total Interest Outgo||Total Amount (EMI+Interest)|
|Rs.25,00,000||1 year||14.5%-16%||Rs. 2,25,056-Rs. 2,26,827||Rs. 2,00,676-Rs. 2,21,926||Rs. 27,00,676-Rs. 27,21,926|
|Rs.25,00,000||2 years||14.5%-16%||Rs. 1,20,624-Rs. 1,22,408||Rs. 3,94,966-Rs. 4,37,787||Rs. 28,94,966-Rs. 29,37,787|
|Rs.25,00,000||3 years||14.5%-16%||Rs. 86,052-Rs. 87,893||Rs. 5,97,888-Rs. 6,64,133||Rs. 30,97,888-Rs. 31,64,133|
|Rs.25,00,000||4 years||14.5%-16%||Rs. 68,945-Rs. 70,851||Rs. 8,09,354-Rs. 9,00,834||Rs. 33,09,354-Rs. 34,00,834|
|Rs.25,00,000||5 years||14.5%-16%||Rs. 58,821-Rs. 60,795||Rs. 10,29,242-Rs. 11,47,709||Rs. 35,29,242-Rs. 36,47,709|
|Rs.25,00,000||6 years||14.5%-16%||Rs. 52,186-Rs. 54,230||Rs. 12,57,397-Rs. 14,04,531||Rs. 37,57,397-Rs. 39,04,531|
|Rs.25,00,000||7 years||14.5%-16%||Rs. 47,543-Rs. 49,655||Rs. 14,93,634-Rs. 16,71,033||Rs. 39,93,634-Rs. 41,71,033|
|Rs.25,00,000||8 years||14.5%-16%||Rs. 44,143-Rs. 46,322||Rs. 17,37,742-Rs. 19,46,909||Rs. 42,37,742-Rs. 44,46,909|
|Rs.25,00,000||9 years||14.5%-16%||Rs. 41,569-Rs. 43,813||Rs. 19,89,484-Rs. 22,31,818||Rs. 44,89,484-Rs. 47,31,818|
|Rs.25,00,000||10 years||14.5%-16%||Rs. 39,572-Rs. 41,878||Rs. 22,48,604-Rs. 25,25,394||Rs. 47,48,604-Rs. 50,25,394|
|Rs.25,00,000||11 years||14.5%-16%||Rs. 37,991-Rs. 40,358||Rs. 25,14,825-Rs. 28,27,247||Rs. 50,14,825-Rs. 53,27,247|
|Rs.25,00,000||12 years||14.5%-16%||Rs. 36,721-Rs. 39,146||Rs. 27,87,856-Rs. 31,36,971||Rs. 52,87,856-Rs. 56,36,971|
|Rs.25,00,000||13 years||14.5%-16%||Rs. 35,688-Rs. 38,168||Rs. 30,67,397-Rs. 34,54,147||Rs. 55,67,397-Rs. 59,54,147|
|Rs.25,00,000||14 years||14.5%-16%||Rs. 34,840-Rs. 37,371||Rs. 33,53,134-Rs. 37,78,351||Rs. 58,53,134-Rs. 62,78,351|
|Rs.25,00,000||15 years||14.5%-16%||Rs. 34,138-Rs. 36,718||Rs. 36,44,754-Rs. 41,09,153||Rs. 61,44,754-Rs. 66,09,153|
|Year||Principal Payment||Interest Outgo||Balance Amount|
|1||Rs. 43,733-Rs. 50,419||Rs. 359,237-Rs. 396,883||Rs. 2,449,581-Rs. 2,456,267|
|2||Rs. 51,265-Rs. 58,236||Rs. 351,420-Rs. 389,351||Rs. 2,391,345-Rs. 2,405,002|
|3||Rs. 60,095-Rs. 67,265||Rs. 342,391-Rs. 380,521||Rs. 2,324,080-Rs. 2,344,907|
|4||Rs. 70,450-Rs. 77,695||Rs. 331,961-Rs. 370,166||Rs. 2,246,385-Rs. 2,274,457|
|5||Rs. 82,585-Rs. 89,740||Rs. 319,916-Rs. 358,031||Rs. 2,156,645-Rs. 2,191,872|
|6||Rs. 96,813-Rs. 103,653||Rs. 306,003-Rs. 343,803||Rs. 2,052,992-Rs. 2,095,059|
|7||Rs. 113,491-Rs. 119,721||Rs. 289,935-Rs. 327,125||Rs. 1,933,271-Rs. 1,981,568|
|8||Rs. 133,040-Rs. 138,284||Rs. 271,372-Rs. 307,576||Rs. 1,794,987-Rs. 1,848,528|
|9||Rs. 155,959-Rs. 159,721||Rs. 249,935-Rs. 284,657||Rs. 1,635,266-Rs. 1,692,569|
|10||Rs. 182,826-Rs. 184,484||Rs. 225,172-Rs. 257,790||Rs. 1,450,782-Rs. 1,509,743|
|11||Rs. 213,085-Rs. 214,322||Rs. 196,571-Rs. 226,294||Rs. 1,237,697-Rs. 1,295,421|
|12||Rs. 246,121-Rs. 251,246||Rs. 163,535-Rs. 189,370||Rs. 991,576-Rs. 1,044,175|
|13||Rs. 284,278-Rs. 294,528||Rs. 125,378-Rs. 146,088||Rs. 707,298-Rs. 749,647|
|14||Rs. 328,351-Rs. 345,266||Rs. 81,305-Rs. 95,350||Rs. 378,947-Rs. 404,381|
|15||Rs. 379,351-Rs. 404,859||Rs. 30,398-Rs. 35,871||Rs. 0|
Documentation for Aptus Home Loan
- Property and title documents
- Identity proof and Address Proof
- Voter’s ID card
- Driving License
- Adhaar Card
- Shop Registration Certificate
- PAN Card
Documentation for self-employed applicants
- Last 2 years Income tax returns
- Last 2 years computation of income
- Last 6 months bank statement
- Processing fee cheque
- Proof of other income
- Copy of Title documents and approved sanction plan
Features and Benefits of Aptus Home Loan
- Loan sanctioned would be disbursed on the basis of technical and legal scrutiny of the property and title documents.
- No part payment charge and pre closure charge applicable.
- The interest rate to Rural Housing Fund (RHF) customers, as per NHB guidelines, would be decided after considering the benefit of NHB borrowing.
- The reduction in interest rate would be passed on to the customers.
- The interest rate is available on fixed rate basis and floating rate.
- Loan repayment on the basis of Equated Monthly installments over the agreed tenure
- Quick and transparent process
- Doorstep services
Aptus Home Loan Customer Care Contact Number
You can directly visit Head Office or any of the branches of Aptus for resolving your queries and requirement. You can also call on : 044-45650000 and speak to an experienced customer care representative or directly email at email address mentioned on the website.