Down payment is one of the most important components of the home-buying process. The total down payment can sometimes exceed 20% of the total value of the home. Buyers, especially young ones, have to rely on precious savings to buy a home. Apart from this, personal loans or family borrowings are expensive options that cost more and include many complications. Everyone aspires to buy their own home soon, and thanks to lower interest rates and several government schemes, it has become easier to buy one. HomeCapital is a platform that helps people buy their first home through its Home Down Payment Assistance Program. The objective is to provide 50% interest-free credit for a home down payment. The company supports home buyers by providing financial assistance.
Eligibility & Quotes from top PSU & Pvt. Banks | Lowest Interest Rates | Comfortable Tenure
By accepting our "Terms and Conditions" you authorize WIshfin and its associated Partner Banks to run a CIBIL/Experian check for your profile
To,TransUnion CIBIL Limited[Formerly known as Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited]One Indiabulls building ,Unit No 1901 – 1905,19th Floor, Tower 2A-2B, Jupiter Mill compound,Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
Sub: Grant of Consent
In connection with submission of the application for my credit information offered by CIBIL (“Consumer Credit Information”) through Wishfin and delivery of the Consumer Credit Information to the Company, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Company is my lawfully appointed agent and he / it has agreed to be my agent for the purposes, including, without limitation, to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose.
- I grant my unconditional consent to the Company to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, as the case may be, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose. I hereby represent and acknowledge that: (a) I have carefully read the terms and conditions of the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL understood the same; or (b) the Terms of Understanding in relation to the use of the Consumer Credit Information has been agreed between me and the Company.
- I hereby expressly grant unconditional consent to, and direct, TUCL to deliver and / or transfer my Consumer Credit Information to the Company on my behalf.
- I shall not hold TUCL responsible or liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to: (a) delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (b) any use, modification or disclosure by the Company of the contents, in whole or in part, of my Consumer Credit Information , whether authorized or not; (c) any breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (d) for any use made by the Company which is contrary to the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL.
- I acknowledge and accept that: (a) TUCL has not made any promises or representations to me in order to induce me to provide my Consumer Credit Information or seek any consent or authorization in this regard; and (b) the implementation of the Agreement between TUCL and the Company is solely the responsibility of the Company
- I understand that in order to deliver the product to me, I hereby authorize Wishfin, to obtain my Consumer Credit Information from TUCL.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TUCL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- I shall not sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim, and I irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and forever discharge TUCL , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually (hereinafter “Releasee”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (“Losses”), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which I ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Releasee with respect to the submission of my Consumer Credit Information and / or my decision to provide TUCL L with the authority to deliver my Consumer Credit Information to the Wishfin . I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all Losses resulting from claims made against TUCL L by third parties arising from and in connection with this letter.
- I agree that the terms of this confirmation letter shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai in regard to any dispute arising hereof. TUCL is entitled to assign its rights hereunder to any third person without taking my prior written consent.
Name :____________________________Address : ____________________________Date : ____________________________
What is the HomeCapital Program?
First-time home buyers are often unaware that they have to make a down payment before they can opt for a home loan to purchase a property. Simply put, the home down payment must be organized by the buyer itself. The program is a boon for renters looking to become a homebuyer and the solution is designed for professionals and young home buyers.
HomeCapital is India’s first down payment assistance program. It helps home buyers by providing interest-free credit up to 50% of the home down payment amount. It is a form of an unsecured interest-free loan that can be repaid in flexible 3, 6, or 12 EMIs. The loan covers the down payment amount, stamp duty, and registration, as well as intermediate and final payments for the home.
For example: Let’s assume Mohan wants to buy a house worth Rs 1 crore. With 10% as the down payment, he must pay 10 lakhs. But thanks to HomeCapital’s Home Down Payment Assistance Program, Mohan can avail of Rs 5 lakhs as an interest-free loan, reducing his direct payment to the developer by 50%.
HomeCapital Interest-Free Assistance
Mentioned below are the requirements for which the HomeCapital program provides interest-free assistance:
- Down Payment
- Payments on Possession
- Stamp Duty Payments
- Other intermediary charges
- You have to repay only the principal amount.
- Flexible repayment tenure of 3,6 and 12 months.
Benefits of The HomeCapital Program
Here are the features of the HomeCapital Program:
- It helps accelerate homeownership for renters..
- The assistance provided is interest-free.
- It provides a fully digital application process.
- In-principle approval within minutes.
- The loan agreement is signed digitally.
The eligibility required to apply for The HomeCapital Program:
- Apply and get your eligibility check within minutes.
- Minimum age required 21-60.
How to Apply?
Here are the pointers to apply for HomeCapital Program:
- Navigate to the website.
- Click on the apply button.
- On the applicant’s account the money gets deposited within a day.
The HomeCapital Home Down Payment Assistance Program is a cutting-edge platform specially designed to accelerate homeownership. The various tenures offer flexibility and the fully-digital application process ensures a seamless experience.
To Know More Details: https://homecapital.in/