About HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit in Hyderabad
HSBC bank offers a fixed deposit scheme to the people of Hyderabad through which they can earn secured returns on their money. The customer based in Hyderabad can invest his/her money for a particular time period and in return, he/she will get a periodical interest on the same. There is one HSBC bank branch in the capital of Telangana and any person can approach the bank for opening a FD account.
HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Hyderabad at a glance
Check out the important details of a fixed deposit offered by HSBC bank in the city.
|Interest rate||2.25% - 4.50%|
|Minimum amount||₹10,000 and above|
|Tenure||Minimum- 7 days|
Maximum- 10 years
Eligibility criteria for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Hyderabad
HSBC bank fixed deposit can be availed by any existing customer who has an account which is operated and maintained with the bank. A fixed deposit account can be opened by any of them-
- Individuals or groups
- Joint stock companies
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Sole Proprietary concerns
- Minor individuals by Guardian
Documents for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Hyderabad
The list of important documents which are needed to open a fixed deposit with HSBC bank has been given below. Have a look at them right now.
- Proof of Identity- Aadhar card/Driving License /Passport /PAN Card/ Voters ID card.
- Proof of Current Residential Address- Voter ID card/Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Driving license/Society outgoing bill/Lease agreement/Gas bill/Water bill/Property tax bill/Domicile certificate with address which is issued by Municipal Corporation
- Proof of Age- PAN card/Driving license/Passport/Birth certificate/School leaving certificate
Please refer to Fixed Deposit Hyderabad, for more information.
Address of HSBC Bank branch in Hyderabad
The list of HSBC Bank branch in Hyderabad has been given below with the complete address, IFSC & MICR codes and contact details.
|Hyderabad Bhavan Road||6 - 3 - 1107 & 1108, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad 500082|