Credit Card Payment Offers 20192686 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card
- 1.2 Additional Charges and Processing Fees
- 1.3 Who can apply for ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card?
- 1.4 Documents Required
- 1.5 Apply for ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card at Wishfin
- 1.6 Check ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card Statement Online
About ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card
ICICI Bank, one of the premier private sector banks in India, has a bundle of worthy financial products and schemes to enable the wishes of the customers. One such product of the bank is ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card. This card has been a favourite of many as it comes with loads of benefits and offers. Being one of the most appreciated product in its segment, ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card has many satisfied and happy customers to its name. Apart from its major features, the look of this card has innumerable fans. The card features a unique transparent design that amalgamates the solidity of the Coral element with a transparent background to give a fine and distinctive appearance to it. This feature makes it India’s singular transparent card which not only shines differently but talks volumes about its offers. Read on to know more about this product!
Features of ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card
With ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card, you would get to enjoy a host of benefits and offers. Take a look!
- A complimentary Provogue tie at the time of joining.
- 50% more rewards on online expenditure.
- 2X cash rewards on dining, groceries and supermarkets.
- On bookings made through Bookmyshow, you will earn 2 complimentary movie tickets every month under buy1 get 1 offer.
- Courtesy Culinary Treats Program, get a minimum of 15% off on your dining bills at over 2100 restaurants across the country.
- American Express Connect: American Express Connect provides a wide variety of offers across travel, lodging, dining, retail and online shopping.
- American Express ezeClick: American Express ezeClick provides swifter, easier and smarter options for online transactions. With this option you would be able to save your time of feeding-in your card details at every transaction and would only have to use a single User ID.
- Lounge Access: With ICICI Bank Coral american Express Credit Card, you can enjoy access to select airport lounges across India and cherish the experience.
- American Express EPAY: With American Express EPAY, you can enjoy the facility of ‘Auto Pay’ and cherish the ease of paying your utility bills in just one step.
- On a total expenditure of ₹1,50,000 and above, the annual fee of the subsequent year would be reversed.
Additional Charges and Processing Fees
Below are given the charges and fee that the applicant would have to pay while availing the card and on an annual basis:
- ICICI Bank charges a joining fee of ₹1,000 along with applicable Service Tax while giving you access to your ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card.
- There are no ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card annual charges for the first year of membership. After the first year, an annual fee of ₹500 is chargeable along with the applicable Service Tax.
- There is no supplementary card fee that is charged on ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Cards.
- The bank charges an overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances of 3.40% on a monthly basis which cumulates to become 40.80% annually.
Who can apply for ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card?
ICICI bank follows the following criteria of eligibility:
- Age Limit: The age limit of the applicant must come under the bracket of 18 years to 60 years. The add-on age limit is 15 years.
- Income Stability: The applicant must have a stable source of income to keep up with the process of repayment.
- Nationality: The applicant must possess the Indian Nationality.
- Credit Score: The applicant should have a good credit score and shouldn’t have had credit defaults in the past.
The documents required to apply for the ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card are:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for the ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card are as follows:
- Late Payment Charges: The card bearer would have to pay the late payment charges as follows
- ₹100, if the late amount due is between ₹100-₹500
- ₹500, if the late amount due is between ₹501- ₹10,000
- ₹600, if the late amount due is between ₹10,000- ₹20,000
- ₹700, if the late amount due is more than ₹20,000
- Over limit charges: ICICI bank charges 2.50% (a minimum of ₹500) on the over-limit amount if the card bearer exceeds the prescribed limit of the card.
- Grace Period: The interest-free grace period allowed by the bank is between 18 to 48 days.
- Credit and Withdrawal Limit: The Credit and Withdrawal Limit is communicated to the card-bearer at the time of delivery of the card and would also be indicated in the monthly statements.
Apply for ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card at Wishfin
All set to apply for the card? Don’t go anywhere from Wishfin, an online credit card, loan and investment portal that displays the best offers. Visit the official website of the online marketplace and submit your application there. While applying, you would be required to enter a few personal and professional details. Please enter these details correctly so as to avoid any unnecessary delay in the approval. With a mere submission of these details, the application would reach bank desk post which the details will be checked.
Check ICICI Bank Coral American Express Credit Card Statement Online
ICICI Bank will send the credit card statement on your e-mail ID, showing details such as total dues, minimum due, reward points and date-by date transaction made in a particular billing cycle. Do check the statement to know the state of your card shopping. If the bill amount is rising month-on-month due to excessive spends, you should then be restraint by avoiding unnecessary spends. You can dispute the statement with the lender in case it contains a false entry or two.
Customer Care 24X7 Number
ICICI Bank has a quick and efficient Customer Care division to help out with the queries and concerns of the customers. You can reach out the ICICI Customer Care by:
- Calling their Customer Care 24X7 Helpline on 1800-102-4242 between 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
- Visiting the ‘Complaint Form’ on the official website of ICICI Bank
- Writing to the Nodal Officer at the address mentioned on the official website of ICICI bank
PS- Do mention your Credit Card Number while getting in touch with ICICI Customer Care.