Credit Card Apply Online4283 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card
- 1.2 Processing fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card
- 1.4 Necessary Documentation Required
- 1.5 How to Apply for ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card?
About ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card
ICICI bank is one of the largest and most customer-centric banks that we have ever known. ICICI has not just launched products that facilitate the financial needs of the middle and the lower class but has also kept in mind the desires of the upper class. ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card checks all the requirements of being an exclusive and undivided Credit Card. Just like a diamond, ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card outshines every other privilege that has ever been on offer. This Credit Card is intricately designed to make its bearer feel special and voguish the moment it peeps out. Being an endless pit of privileges and schemes, ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card offers much more than one can think of. Let us take a more elaborate look!
Features of ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card
Some of the main features of ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card are listed below:
- ICICI bank welcomes you to the club with the Macbook Air MMGG2HN/A as a joining gift.
- You get unlimited opportunities to earn rewards via PAYBACK
- You earn 6 PAYBACK points on expenditure done abroad through your card.
- You earn 3 PAYBACK points on expenditure done in India via ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card.
- You can redeem your points to earn gift vouchers from Debenhams, Nautica, Jack and Jones, Taj Hotels, Palaces & Resorts and Toyota Corolla Altis.
- You can choose your favourite merchandise amongst brands like Guess, Calvin Klein, Carrera, PacoRabanne, Dunhill, Bvlgari and Ferrari.
- For the traveller in you, your PAYBACK points can be redeemed for air miles too.
- The Culinary Treats Program brings to you a selection of more than 2500 finest restaurants with a minimum waiver of 15% on the each exclusive gourmet experience.
- On a total expenditure of ₹25,00,000 and above in the previous year, the annual fee of the subsequent year would be reversed.
- ICICI Bank Privileges:
- Courtesy Culinary Treats Program, get a minimum of 15% discount on your food bills at over 800 restaurants across the country.
Processing fees & Charges
Below are listed the charges and fee that the applicant would have to pay at the time of availing the card and subsequently on an annual basis:
- ICICI Bank levies a joining fee of ₹1,25,000 with applicable Service Tax at the time of joining.
- The ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card annual charges for the first year of membership are waived off. After the first year, an annual fee of ₹10,000 is chargeable along with the applicable Service Tax.
- No supplementary card fee is charged on this Credit Card.
- The bank charges an overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances of 3.40% every month, cumulating to become 40.80% annually.
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card
ICICI bank follows the below listed eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: The applicant must be under the age bracket of 18 years to 60 years. The add-on age limit is 15 years.
- Income Stability: The applicant must have a stable source of income so as to avoid defaults in the process of repayment.
- Nationality: The applicant should bear an Indian nationality.
- Credit Score: The applicant must have a good credit score and no credit defaults in the past.
Necessary Documentation Required
The documents required to apply for the ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card are:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for the ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card are as follows:
- Late Payment Charges: The card bearer would have to pay the late payment charges as follows
- ₹100, if the late amount due is between ₹100-₹500
- ₹500, if the late amount due is between ₹501- ₹10,000
- ₹750, if the late amount due is more than ₹10,000
- Over limit charges: ICICI bank charges 2.50% (a minimum of ₹500) on the over-limit amount if the card bearer exceeds the prescribed limit of the card.
- Grace Period: The interest-free grace period allowed by the bank is between 18 to 48 days.
- Credit and Withdrawal Limit: The Credit and Withdrawal Limit is communicated to the card-bearer at the time of delivery of the card and would also be indicated in the monthly statements.
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card?
Applying for ICICI Bank Diamant Credit Card is easy online. So visit the website of the private lender, go to ‘Credit Cards and click on ‘Apply Now’ below the particular card. On clicking, you will be directed to a page asking you to enter a few personal and professional details. Post entering the details, you need to click on ‘Submit’ button for further processing. The bank will check the details carefully and issue a card only when it is satisfied with the authenticity of your application.
Customer Care Support 24X7 Number
ICICI Bank has a prompt and efficient Customer Care division to help out with the grievances and concerns of the customers. You can reach out the ICICI Customer Care by:
- Visiting the ‘Complaint Form’ on the official website of ICICI Bank
- Calling the Customer Care 24X7 Helpline on 1800-102-4242 between 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
- Writing to the Nodal Officer at the address mentioned on the official website of ICICI bank
To redeem your PAYBACK points for rewards, you can call the PAYBACK centre directly on 1860-258-5000. You can also redeem your PAYBACK points in cash. Call on 080-40146444 or 1800-102-4242 to know more about this option.
PS- Do mention your Credit Card Number while getting in touch with ICICI Customer Care.