Credit Card Payment Offers 20191098 views
- Apply for ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card online & get into the world of exciting privileges
- Get instant approval for ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
Table of Contents
- 1 About ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
- 2 ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Offers February 2019
- 3 Processing fees & Charges
- 4 ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Credit Limit
- 5 ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Bill Payment
- 6 ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Customer Care Support 24X7 Number
About ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
ICICI bank is the most noteworthy and reputed bank when it comes to financial products and services provided by any bank in India. The bank is known for its usage of cutting-edge technology and exclusively carved financial products and offers to suit the financial needs of its customers. One of the highly appreciated products of ICICI is ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card. This card provides its bearer with the benefit of two cards at the convenience of one account. Ranging from features such as complimentary lounge access to complimentary golf rounds, ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card has the most exclusive list of offers to provide to its bearer. Read on to know more!
ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Offers February 2019
Some of the main features of ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card are listed below:
- An all new Kindle as a complimentary joining gift at the payment of joining fee.
- You earn complimentary membership to the Priority Pass under the lounge access program.
- Courtesy American Express and MasterCard, you earn complimentary access to select airport lounges across the country.
- On bookings made via Bookmyshow, you earn 2 complimentary movie tickets under Buy 1 Get 1 on a monthly basis.
- On a total expenditure of ₹6,00,000 and above, the annual fee of the subsequent year would be reversed.
American Express Privileges:
- American Express Connect: American Express Connect offers an array of offers across travel, lodging, dining, retail and online shopping.
- American Express ezeClick: American Express ezeClick provides quicker and smarter options for online payments. This option would save your time of feeding-in your card details at every transaction as you will only have to use a single User ID for online payments.
- Lounge Access: Enjoy access to select airport lounges across India with ICICI Bank Sapphiro american Express Credit Card .
ICICI Bank Privileges:
- With your Priority Pass, enjoy the access to select airport lounges from over 600 VIP airport lounges at world’s leading airports.
- Experience an exclusive round of golf every month at your preferred golf course based on the eligibility of your card.
- Enjoy exclusive movie screenings every now and then.
- Get 2 movie tickets free worth up to ₹400 every month.
- Get one complimentary movie ticket free under Buy 1 Get 1 Offer every month on bookings made through Bookmyshow
- Get 20% off on Ayurvedic packages and 50% off on personal lifestyle and fitness evaluation at Kairali outlets across the nation.
- Courtesy Culinary Treats Program, get a minimum of 15% discount on your food bills at over 800 restaurants across the country.
Processing fees & Charges
Below are listed the charges and fee that the applicant would have to pay at the time of availing the card and subsequently on an annual basis:
- ICICI Bank levies a joining fee of ₹6,500 with applicable Service Tax at the time of joining.
- The ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card annual charges for the first year of membership are waived off. After the first year, an annual fee of ₹3,500 is chargeable along with the applicable Service Tax.
- No supplementary card fee is charged on this Credit Card.
- The bank charges an overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances of 3.40% every month, cumulating to become 40.80% annually.
ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
Below is the eligibility criteria for Sapphiro card.
- Age Limit: The applicant must be under the age bracket of 18 years to 60 years. The add-on cardholder’s age must be at least 15 years.
- Income Stability: The applicant must have a stable source of income so as to pay the dues with comfort
- Nationality: The applicant should be an Indian national
- Credit Score: A good credit score with no record of credit default is sought
Necessary Documentation Required
The documents required to apply for the ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card are:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for the ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card are as follows:
- Late Payment Charges: The card bearer would have to pay the late payment charges as follows
- ₹100, if the late amount due is between ₹100-₹500
- ₹500, if the late amount due is between ₹501- ₹10,000
- ₹750, if the late amount due is more than ₹10,000
- Over limit charges: ICICI bank charges 2.50% (a minimum of ₹500) on the over-limit amount if the card bearer exceeds the prescribed limit of the card.
- Grace Period: The interest-free grace period allowed by the bank is between 18 to 48 days.
- Credit and Withdrawal Limit: The Credit and Withdrawal Limit is communicated to the card-bearer at the time of delivery of the card and would also be indicated in the monthly statements.
ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Credit Limit
It’s not certain as to what sort of a credit limit can be offered to you. But your income and credit score go a long way in deciding the quantum of limit that ICICI Bank can offer you on its Sapphiro card. Both need to be good and high to convince the private lender to offer a greater limit. However, if the limit offered is below what you thought of, there’s no need to get disappointed as you can get it raised by paying the dues regularly for a reasonably longer period. The bank keeps a close watch on your repayment behaviour, and on finding it good, the lender can raise the limit.
ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Bill Payment
You can login to ICICI or any other bank’s net banking and add the Sapphiro card for payment. Once the card is added successfully, you will receive a message confirming the same. Also, when ICICI Bank generates your Sapphiro Credit Card bill, you will receive an SMS regarding the bill amount, minimum due and the due date of payment. You can thus deposit the required sum in your bank account to pay off the bills on or before the due date. You can even use the payment gateway option to pay off the dues. Payment gateway enables bill payment via debit card, internet banking, etc.
ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Customer Care Support 24X7 Number
ICICI Bank has a prompt and efficient Customer Care division to help out with the grievances and concerns of the customers. You can reach out the ICICI Customer Care by:
- Visiting the ‘Complaint Form’ on the official website of ICICI Bank
- Calling the Customer Care 24X7 Helpline on 1800-102-4242 between 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
- Writing to the Nodal Officer at the address mentioned on the official website of ICICI bank