Home Loan Rates 2018184 views
Table of Contents
About IDBI Bank Home Loan in Noida
What has stopped you so far to acquire the house of your choice? Is it unavailability of required amount? Check the home loan provided by IDBI Bank. The bank provides a home loan to the potential applicants who qualify the eligibility test. The loan is available at compatible rates and for flexible repayment period. Check the information mentioned nad apply now for instant approval.
IDBI Bank Home Loan in Noida at a Glance
|Interest Rate||8.60% - 8.90%|
|Loan amount||₹ 5 lakhs to ₹ 10 Crores|
|Tenure||Salaried - 30 years|
Self Employed Professional/ Non-Professionals - 20 years
|Processing fee||As per bank's norm|
|Pre- payment charges||As per bank's norm|
The IDBI Bank provides home loan after evaluating individual’s profile. It has set certain criteria to determine the suitability. The home loan can be availed by:
(1) Salaried individuals who have at the time of loan application attended the age of 22 years. The maximum age at the termination of loan should not be more than 70 years subject to establishment of satisfactory repayment.
(2) Self Employed Professionals (viz.doctors, engineers, dentists, architects, chartered accountants, management consultant, company secretary, etc) who have attended the age of 25 years at the time of application and maximum age at the time of termination of loan should not be above 70 years.
(3) Self Employed Non-Professionals (Businessmen) who have attended the age of 25 years at the time of application and maximum age at the termination of loan should not be above 65 years. Maximum age under the category may be relaxed subjected to availability of proper succession plan of the business.
In order to avail the benefit of home loan, the individual needs to submit the following documents:
- Signed application form with photograph
- ID Proof- PAN Card/ Voter ID/Passport/Driving License, photograph
- Residence proof – Latest Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Property Tax Receipt/ Passport/ Voter ID
- Income Proof – Form 16/ITR (for salaried individuals) & Last 3 years Income Tax returns (self and business), Last 3 years Profit /Loss and Balance Sheet (for Self-Employed)
- Last 6 months bank statement
- Last 3 months salary slips
- Processing fee cheque
- Education Qualifications Certificate and Proof of business existence (for Self-Employed Professionals)
- Proof of business existence and Business Profile (for Self-Employed Non-Professionals)
To know more, refer Home Loan Noida
Address of IDBI Bank Branches in Noida
The complete address, IFSC Code, MICR Code and customer care details of IDBI Bank branches located in Noida is mentioned in the table below:
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Noida Sector 63||H 1 A/30 Sector 63, Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh. North Noida, 201307||IBKL0000200||110259028||09818482904, 09818482984|
|RAC Noida||IDBI Bank(RAC), H1A/30, Sec - 63, Noida - 201307 , UP.||IBKL0000843||NON-MICR|
|Noida||Plot No 2, Block B1a, Sector-51, Gautam Budh Nagar||IBKL0001811||110259082||2485154|