FD Interest Rates 2019268 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in New Delhi
- 2 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit New Delhi at a Glance
- 2.1 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in New Delhi
- 2.2 Documentation Required to Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in New Delhi
- 2.3 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit New Delhi Branch Details
About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in New Delhi
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is full of spectacular sights like Lal Quila, India Gate and much more. The city also boasts of corporate with varied operational scales planning to drive the customers towards them. Amid all that, what remains the wish of many here is a secured future that can be ensured with a fixed deposit, which implies a depositor to park a fixed sum of money for a particular period of time, thereby letting his/her deposit grow through interest. What better than opening a fixed deposit at IDFC Bank in New Delhi as it offers attractive interest rates for the depositors of the said product. Want to learn more? Stay glued to IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit New Delhi page.
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit New Delhi at a Glance
|Interest Rate||4.00% - 7.70%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹10,000|
|Maximum Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in New Delhi
There seems to be no eligibility criteria for opening a fixed deposit at IDFC Bank in New Delhi. But those who can receive the benefits of the bank’s fixed deposit are shown below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
Documentation Required to Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in New Delhi
The documents for each type of customers are described below for you to look at.
Documents for Individuals and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit New Delhi
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit New Delhi Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|IDFC Barakhamba Road||Soodh & Birla Towers, 4th Floor East Tower & LGF West Tower, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi - 110001||IDFB0020101||011-66712000|
|IDFC New Friends Colony||Bhalla Sadan, 15, Community Centre, New Friends Colony, New Delhi - 110025||IDFB0020102|