Car Loan Rates EMI 2019517 views
Table of Contents
About IndusInd Bank Car Loan in Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar is the capital city of Odisha which is also called as the Temple city. The city has one of the best roads in the country. To drive in the city and explore the rich heritage of it is possible and most enjoyable if you have your own vehicle. And for a family, a car is one of the best modes of transport as it has comfort and space for all. The car is dreams of many which can be turned into reality with the help of IndusInd bank Car loan. It is one of the loan products that offers the best competitive rates and can be easily availed.
IndusInd Bank Car Loan in Bhubaneswar at a glance
|Interest Rate||As per bank's guidelines|
|Loan amount||85% of the showroom value. |
Depend on the income and profile of the applicant.
|Tenure||For new vehicles - 3 years|
|Pre- payment charges||As per bank’s norm|
- Eligible Segments – Individuals, professionals, reputed firms and companies
- The age of the applicant should be between 21- 60 years for salaried individuals and 21- 65 years for self- employed.
- Minimum annual gross salary of the individuals should ₹ 2.50 lakh for salaried individual and minimum net profit for the self- employed should be ₹ 2 lakh.
- The salaried individuals Should have minimum work experience of 3 years and at least 1 year with the current employer.
- The self- employed should have the minimum experience of 3 years in the current business or professions.
- The applicant must have the residential stability. The minimum stay in the city should be at least 3 years and the minimum stay of 1 year in the current residing house.
- The CIBIL score should be 600 and above. Should not have negative or caution profile.
- 1 passport size photograph
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible and self-attested)
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Proof of Income: Latest 2 months salary slip with form 16 Audited balance sheet, and the latest 2 years IT returns of the company/ Latest ITR, bank statement reflecting salary credits for last 4 months.
- Bank Statement: Income statement, balance sheet, and ITR for last 2 years ( for self- employed), Last 6 months bank statement (for salaried individual)
- Business Proof: CST Certificate/ Labour act, Shop establishment act/SSI certificate, Proof of ownership of the entity, Rental deed/ Utility deed in the name of the company.
To get further information, Click Car Loan Bhubaneswar.
Address of IndusInd Bank Branches in Bhubaneswar
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Bhubaneswar||NO. 78, Janpath, Kharavela Nagar, Unit Iii, Bhubaneswar – 751001||INDB0000035||751234002||0674 2536124/ 6125/ 3864 2535191|
|Patrapara||Plot No B-32, Nh-5, Mouza-dumduma, Tehsil- Bhubaneswar, Sro-khandagiri, Patrapara- 751 019 Dist :Khurda, Odisha||INDB0000366||751234003||1860 500 5004|
|Chandrasekharpur||Ground Floor Royal Tower, At- Damana Square, Po- Sailashree Vihar, P.s. Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar- 751 023, Odisha||INDB0000377||751234004||1860 500 5004|
|IRC Village Bhubaneswar||IndusInd Bank Ltd Ground Floor Raghunath Complex N1 17 IRC Village Nayapalli Jayadev Vihar Bhubaneswar 751 015||INDB0000856||751234006||2550341|