Car Loan Rates EMI 2019245 views
Table of Contents
About IndusInd Bank Car Loan in Jammu
The car is dreams of many which can be turned into reality with the help of IndusInd bank Car loan. It is one of the loan products that offers the best competitive rates and can be easily availed. To see the beauty of the state of Jammu and Kashmir, the road is the best way to enjoy the scenic beauty. It is one of the best ways to explore the city. To have your own car avail the best car loan available that is IndusInd Bank car loan.
IndusInd Bank Car Loan in Jammu at a glance
|Interest Rate||As per bank's guidelines|
|Loan amount||85% of the showroom value. |
Depend on the income and profile of the applicant.
|Tenure||For new vehicles - 3 years|
|Pre- payment charges||As per bank’s norm|
- Eligible Segments – Individuals, professionals, reputed firms and companies
- The age of the applicant should be between 21- 60 years for salaried individuals and 21- 65 years for self- employed.
- Minimum annual gross salary of the individuals should ₹ 2.50 lakh for salaried individual and minimum net profit for the self- employed should be ₹ 2 lakh.
- The salaried individuals Should have minimum work experience of 3 years and at least 1 year with the current employer.
- The self- employed should have the minimum experience of 3 years in the current business or professions.
- The applicant must have the residential stability. The minimum stay in the city should be at least 3 years and the minimum stay of 1 year in the current residing house.
- The CIBIL score should be 600 and above. Should not have negative or caution profile.
- 1 passport size photograph
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible and self-attested)
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Proof of Income: Latest 2 months salary slip with form 16 Audited balance sheet, and the latest 2 years IT returns of the company/ Latest ITR, bank statement reflecting salary credits for last 4 months.
- Bank Statement: Income statement, balance sheet, and ITR for last 2 years ( for self- employed), Last 6 months bank statement (for salaried individual)
- Business Proof: CST Certificate/ Labour act, Shop establishment act/SSI certificate, Proof of ownership of the entity, Rental deed/ Utility deed in the name of the company.
To get further information, Click Car Loan Jammu.
Address of IndusInd Bank Branches in Jammu
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Jammu||Gupta Plaza, Bahu Plaza, Jammu - 180004||INDB0000156||180234001||0191 2470040|
|Residency Road, Jammu||Ground + 1st Floor, +e807 New Block, K.c. Plaza, Residency Road, Jammu-180001, Jammu & Kashmir||INDB0000613||180234002||0191-2520507/0191-2520113|