Table of Contents
About IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card
IndusInd Bank offers multiple credit cards. Each card is designed to match individual’s lifestyle. The Iconia credit card offered by the bank is specially designed to cater the iconic lifestyle of the individuals. The card comes with a unique reward proposition and helps in building the holder’s reward points. The tailor made privileges such as golf, travel and much more are available for the user. The bank offers interest-free credit period of up to 50 days. After it, the interest is charged at the fixed rate that is mentioned below. Check the fees and charges section to know about applicable charges.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Features of IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card
- Earn 2 Reward Point every weekend on spending ₹100.
- Get 1.5 Reward Point on all other days on spending ₹100.
- Enjoy a Priority Pass Membership on this Credit Card
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of ₹2400 annually.
- Get Complimentary movie ticket for up to ₹4800 in a year.
- Have a complimentary access to the lounges under the priority pass program.
- Iconia concierge service to give assistance on hotel reservation, flight booking and many other lifestyle requirements.
- Freedom from surcharge on petrol pumps across india.
- Auto assist services such as emergency fuel supply, roadside service, emergency towing assistance, accident management and medical assistance.
Fees & Charges
- Interest Rate – 3.83% per month and 46% per annum
- Joining Fee – Life Time Free [Offer for Limited Time Period]
- Annual Fee – Nil
- Add-On Card Fee – Nil
- Late Payment Charges – Up to ₹100: Nil, for ₹101 to ₹500: ₹100, for ₹501 to ₹1,000 – ₹350, for ₹1,001 to ₹10,000: ₹550, Above ₹10,000: ₹700
- Over Limit Charges – 2.5% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Returned Cheque – ₹250
- Cash Advance Charges – 2.5% of the advance amount subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Balance Enquiry Charges on Non IndusInd Bank ATMs – ₹25
- Foreign Currency Mark-up – 3.5%
- Railway Booking Surcharge – As applicable
- Cash Payment Fee at IndusInd Bank Branch – ₹100
- Service Tax – At prevalent rates
- Duplicate Statement Request – ₹100 per statement (beyond last 3 months)
- Re-issue/Replacement – ₹100
- Charge-slip Request – ₹300
The documents that need to be furnished in order to avail credit card are as follows:-
- The ITR for the Salaried individual should be ₹3,60,000 per annum.
- The ITR for Self-Employed must be ₹4,80,000 per annum,
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport, PAN Card / UID, Driving License, Voter ID Card.
- Income Proof – Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet, Copy of Latest Income Tax Return
- Address Proof – Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Utility Bills.
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months.
The documents that need to be furnished in order to avail credit card are as follows-
- ID Proof- Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card
- Income Proof- Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order, Latest Balance Sheet, Copy of latest Income Tax Return
- Address Proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Utility Bills
- PAN Card
- Coloured Photographs
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months
IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card Status
The candidates who have applied for the credit card can check their application status either by contacting the customer care cell or by visiting the bank branch.
IndusInd Bank Iconia Credit Card Statement
The bank sends a physical statement at the Cardholders mailing address or an email statement at the Cardholders registered email address once a month for each billing period during which there is any transaction or an amount outstanding of at least ₹50, on the card account.
Customer Care Number
The customer can call on the customer care number to resolve all the queries related to credit card. The customer can directly contact the product expert by calling on the 24×7 helpline number 1860 267 7777 and get all details.