Credit Card Apply Online2857 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Jammu & Kashmir Bank Gold Empowerment Card
About Jammu & Kashmir Bank Gold Empowerment Card
Experience the finer things in life with one of the best credit cards of Jammu and Kashmir Bank, i.e. Jammu & Kashmir Bank Gold Empowerment Card. This well-designed beauty has been thoughtfully crafted for those who want nothing but the privileges of luxury and comfort living. Being decked with a host of comforts and lifestyle privileges, it would not be wrong to say that this card is surely going to win your heart. Be it shopping, dining, travelling, movies or anything else, this card ensures that your life will full of joy and comfort at every step. In case you are willing to know more about the same, reading this page is worth for you.
Features of Jammu & Kashmir Bank Gold Empowerment Card
- Earn 1 reward point on every ₹200 spent via card
- Enjoy the credit period of 20-25 days
- Get the revolving credit facility in the same billing period
- Avail the credit facility at attractive rates
- Get the cash withdrawal facility of upto 20% of the total credit limit
- Enjoy the benefit of loyalty programme
- Get 24×7 customer assistance
- Fuel Surcharge waived off
- Redeem points against a wide array of gifts
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹300
- Renewal Fee:₹250
- Add-on Card Fee:₹150
- Late Fee: ₹100
- Cash Withdrawal Charges:₹50-100
- Service Charges:2.25% per month
- Credit Limit: Upto ₹1,00,000
Both salaried as well as self-employed individuals can avail this credit card being offered by Jammu & Kashmir Bank. To know the eligibility of the same, just take a look at the page below.
- If you are a salaried individual, your annual income must be above ₹80,000
- If you are a self-employed, your annual income must be above ₹1,50,000
Read the page further to know the documents needed to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Gold Empowerment Card
- Income Proof
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
Application Status Online
These days, with the availability of online facility, it would not be wrong tos ay that you can easily get to know the real-time status of your favourite J&K card. The moment you apply for a card, the bank provides you with an application number that you need to submit online so as to know the actual status of your card, i..e whether it is approved or still pending. Now, you don’t need to visit the branch as this online facility allows you to do this and much more from the comfort of your home or office.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Gold Empowerment Card Statement
Get your favorite credit card’s statement with the help of an online facility. Yes, with this facility, you can easily know all the details of your card in the most hassle-free manner. The details will be sent to you on your registered mail ID and from there you can review and check your account anytime from anywhere. You just need to open your inbox and can easily check the details such as transaction details as well. But make sure that you mail ID has been registered with the bank so that you can easily receive the statement in your inbox.
Customer Care Number
You need not to worry as the customer care team of the bank will always there to help you. You just need to dial 0194- 2486424, 2486427, 2486149, 2486151, 2482463 from your registered mobile or landline number to get the answers of all your queries. Be it a complaint, query or any sort of concern, the highly talented and experienced team of credit cards will always there to solve any problem of yours.