Table of Contents
- 1 About Jammu & Kashmir Bank Silver Empowerment Card
About Jammu & Kashmir Bank Silver Empowerment Card
Let the happiness come your way as one of the best credit cards of Jammu and Kashmir Bank is here to change your world. This silver empowerment card is loaded with a host of features and lifestyle benefits to avail, hence is grabbing the attention of one and all. With its exclusive range of features and benefits related to shopping, travelling, entertainment, dining and much more, this card is here to fill the joy in the lives of many. And, the best thing is that it comes with a reasonable annual and renewal fee also. What else you need? In order to know more about this card, just take a look at the page below.
Features of Jammu & Kashmir Bank Silver Empowerment Card
- Earn 1 reward point on every ₹200 spent via card
- Enjoy the credit period of 20-25 days
- Get the revolving credit facility in the same billing period
- Avail the credit facility at attractive rates
- Get the cash withdrawal facility of upto 20% of the total credit limit
- Enjoy the benefit of loyalty programme
- Get 24×7 customer assistance
- Fuel Surcharge waived off
- Redeem points against a wide array of gifts
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹300
- Renewal Fee:₹250
- Add-on Card Fee:₹150
- Late Fee: ₹100
- Cash Withdrawal Charges:₹50-100
- Service Charges:2.25% per month
- Credit Limit: Upto ₹50,000
Both salaried as well as self-employed individuals can avail this credit card being offered by Jammu & Kashmir Bank. To know the eligibility of the same, just take a look at the page below.
- If you are a salaried individual, your annual income must be above ₹80,000
- If you are a self-employed, your annual income must be above ₹1,50,000
Documents Required to Apply
Read the page further to know the documents needed to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Silver Empowerment Card.
- Income Proof
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
Application Status Online
Jammu and Kashmir Bank allows you to know your favorite card’s credit application status online in the most hassle-free manner. Yes, you just need to have an application number with you that you need to enter on the bank’s site so as to know the actual status of your favourite J&K card. The moment you apply, the bank will provide you an application number that can actually allows you to know the status of your card online by following few simple steps.
Jammu & Kashmir Bank Silver Empowerment Card Statement
Your favorite Jammu and Kashmir credit card allows you to know your card’s nitty and gritty by simply sending you the monthly statements. The bank send you the statement on a monthly basis in your inbox so that you can easily check and review your account on the go and check your card’s transaction details as well instantly. It is quick, convenient and hassle-free to know your card’s details via monthly statement online.
Customer Care Number
The customer care executives of the bank will always there to help you. All you need to do is just dial 0194- 2486424, 2486427, 2486149, 2486151, 2482463 from your registered mobile or landline number. The customer care executives or team of the bank will there to help and guide you anytime so that all your queries, complaints and issues related to J&K credit cards can easily be resolved.