Credit Card Apply792 views
- Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card earns you 10,000 bonus miles, complimentary base fare waiver on domestic tickets
- Exciting redemption offers and much more
One of the finest co-branded credit cards in the travel segment – Jet Airways American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card welcomes you with bonus JPMiles, base fare waiver, complimentary lounge access, and several other privileges. These offers have made this card a highly likable one among avid travelers wanting to book their trips using this cashless instrument. So, what are you waiting for? Check out the offers in detail on this page.
Table of Contents
- 1 Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card Offers
- 2 Fees & Charges
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How to Apply for Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card?
- 5 Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card Bill Payment
- 6 Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card Customer Care Number
Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card Offers
Having this card entitles you to the exciting range of offers as shown below.
- Be gifted with 10,000 bonus JPMiles and a complementary base fare waiver on one way domestic Jet Airways ticket
- Earn 5,000 bonus JPMiles plus a complimentary Jet Airways domestic ticket with a base fare waiver upon renewal
- Get 8 JPMiles on spending every ₹150, however, won’t apply to fuel, insurance, utilities and cash transactions.
- Earn 16 JPMiles on spending every ₹150 on booking revenue tickets on Jet Airways’ website
- Complimentary iPrefer Elite tier membership from preferred hotels & resorts
- Complimentary visits to select airport lounges across India
- Check-in baggage waiver of 5 Kg on Jet Airways flights in India
- Complimentary membership to Priority Pass Program
- Grab 5% discount on base fare for booking revenue tickets on Jet Airways’ website
- 24X7 concierge services
Fees & Charges
- First Year Fee – ₹10,000 plus applicable GST
- Fee from Second Year Onward – ₹5,000 plus applicable GST
American Express puts in place a few eligibility criteria that you need to meet.
- Both salaried and self-employed with a minimum age of 18 years can apply for this card.
- They are required to have a permanent residential address in India.
- The concerned individual must not have a record of credit default.
- The individual must have a savings or current account in a multinational or Indian bank.
- For both salaried and self-individual, the required personal annual income amounts to a minimum of ₹6 lakh.
- Self-employed individuals must have been in trading for over 12 months.
How to Apply for Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card?
Applying for the credit card is easy online. You should mention the personal and professional details online and submit the application Afterward, American Express will examine your candidate and give an approval first up only if you are found to meet the eligibility criteria. Further, it will send an executive to do a KYC verification at your residence or office. The concerned executive will collect the documents from you. Then, American Express does furthermore checks to be assured of information accuracy. After it gets assured that the details are genuine, you get the approval.
Can You Apply for Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card at the Nearest Branch?
You can apply for the card at the nearest American Express branch. Visit the branch with the required documents. Fill the application form that you will get at the branch and submit the same along with documents. American Express will take some time to authenticate the details before approving the application.
You must submit a list of following documents by the time you apply for Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card.
Identity Proof – PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card
Residence Proof – Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill
Income Proof – Latest Salary Slips (Salaried), Last 2-3 Years ITR (Self-employed)
- Bank Statement for the Last 3-6 Months
- Latest Passport Size Photographs
- Duly Filled & Signed Application Form
Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card Bill Payment
If you pay the credit card bills on time, it will do a lot of good to your credit history. A good history can transpire in attractive credit deals over time. Given the importance that the timely payment has, you need to adopt online methods that ensure a quick payment. You can thus log in to net banking and make payment easily. You can even opt for traditional offline methods – cheque, demand draft and cash – to pay your dues.
Jet Airways American Express Platinum Credit Card Customer Care Number
Dial the 24×7 customer care number – 1800-419-1414 – to get all your queries sorted out. Doesn’t matter whether you want to know the amount due on your credit card, the transactions made so far in a billing cycle, rewards earned as on date, the customer care personnel are adept to solve your queries.