Credit Card Apply Online2533 views
Table of Contents
- 1 InterMiles ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
InterMiles ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
ICICI bank has been an ace provider for all sorts of financial needs that one might have. Ranging from those who prefer an exclusive treatment to those who are rarely on the land, ICICI Bank has got each one of them covered. InterMiles ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card is especially designed for those who have made the choice to live the life of a bird. The card provides special offers on flights apart from the waivers on dining bills and exclusive discounts on movie tickets. InterMiles ICICI Bank Credit card is just what you need if you think of making your flying experience not only pleasant but rewarding. Read on to know more about this one-of-a-kind credit Card.
Features of InterMiles ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
Some of the main features of InterMiles ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card are listed below:
- ICICI bank welcomes you to the traveller’s club by providing 2,500 InterMiles as a joining gift on your card.
- You also earn 2,500 InterMiles as an activation bonus on hitting an expenditure threshold of ₹50,000.
- On this card, you get a 1,250 InterMiles renewal bonus every year so that your travel doesn’t stop.
- On bookings made through www.intermiles.com and on regular purchases made through the card, you get the opportunity to earn limitless InterMiles.
- Your InterMiles points can also be used to upgrade your flight class.
- On making movie ticket bookings through Bookmyshow, you earn 1 movie ticket free on the purchase of other, on any day of the week.
- Earn up to 2 tickets every month up to ₹250 per ticket.
- The Culinary Treats Program brings to you a selection of more than 2500 restaurants across 12 major cities with a minimum discount of 15% on each dining bill.
- Get up to 1% waiver on fuel surcharge at any HPCL pump at a maximum transaction of ₹4,000 when swiping the card at ICICI Merchant Services machine.
- American Express Connect: American Express Connect offers a wide range of offers across genres like travel, lodging, dining, retail and online shopping.
- American Express ezeClick: American Express ezeClick provides faster and smarter options for online payments. This would save your time of feeding-in your card details at every transaction.
- Lounge Access: Relish the access to select airport lounges across India with InterMiles ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card.
- American Express EPAY: With American Express EPAY, enjoy a simplified process of utility bill payments in absolutely no time.
Processing fees & Charges
Below are listed the charges and fee that the applicant would have to pay at the time of availing the card and subsequently on an annual basis:
- ICICI Bank levies a joining fee of ₹1,250 with applicable Service Tax at the time of joining.
- The ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card annual charges for the first year of membership are waived off. After the first year, an annual fee of ₹1,250 is chargeable along with the applicable Service Tax.
- The supplementary card fee is charged on this Credit Card at ₹250.
- The bank charges an overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances of 3.50% every month, cumulating to become 42% annually.
- The InterMiles ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card can accommodate a maximum of 40,000 InterMiles on an yearly basis. To uncap, a fee of ₹7,500 is charged on the card.
Who all can go for an ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card?
ICICI bank follows the below listed eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: The applicant must come under the age bracket of 18 years to 60 years. The add-on age limit is 15 years.
- Income Stability: The applicant is required to have a stable source of income to avoid defaults in repayment process.
- Nationality: The applicant should bear the nationality of India.
- Credit Score: The applicant must have a good credit score and no history of credit defaults.
Necessary Documentation Required
The documents required to apply for the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card are:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for the ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card are as follows:
- Late Payment Charges: The card bearer would have to pay the late payment charges as follows
- ₹100, if the late amount due is between ₹100-₹500
- ₹500, if the late amount due is between ₹501- ₹10,000
- ₹750, if the late amount due is more than ₹10,000
- Over limit charges: ICICI bank charges 2.50% (a minimum of ₹500) on the over-limit amount if the card bearer exceeds the prescribed limit of the card.
- Grace Period: The interest-free grace period allowed by the bank is between 18 to 48 days.
- Credit and Withdrawal Limit: The Credit and Withdrawal Limit is communicated to the card-bearer at the time of delivery of the card and would also be indicated in the monthly statements.
Customer Care Support 24X7 Number
ICICI Bank has an efficient Customer Care division to help out with the queries and concerns of the customers. You can reach out the ICICI Customer Care Support by:
- Visiting the ‘Complaint Form’ on the official website of ICICI Bank
- Calling the Customer Care 24X7 Helpline on 1800-102-4242 between 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
- Writing to the Nodal Officer at the address mentioned on the official website of ICICI bank
PS- Do mention your Credit Card Number while getting in touch with ICICI Customer Care.