Credit Card Apply Online5672 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About InterMiles ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
About InterMiles ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
InterMiles ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card fulfills all the desires of those who absolutely love to travel. Starting from travel privileges to shopping allowances and airport lounge access, InterMiles ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card covers it all. ICICI Bank has always been a pioneer banking institution when it comes to products that are exclusive and cater multiple needs of the customers with minimum hassles and complications. With launchings products for people from all income slabs, ICICI has developed a strong and loyal customer base which is happy and content with the services being provided to them. With bringing InterMiles ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card up on the stage, ICICI bank has again worked its magic to amaze its valued customers with its dedication, prudence and creativity. Not only ICICI proves to be one of the best banking institutions, it also offers the finest and the never-thought-of-before product line which has hard to compete with. Keep scrolling for a detailed insight of this ace creation!
Features of InterMiles ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
Some of the main features of InterMiles ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card are listed below:
- ICICI bank welcomes you wholeheartedly by providing 10,000 InterMiles as a joining gift on your card.
- You get to earn a complimentary discount code worth of ₹ 750 as a joining benefit.
- On this card, you get a 5,000 InterMiles renewal bonus every year so that you travel to your heart’s desire.
- You will also be eligible to get a complimentary discount code worth of ₹500 as a renewal benefit.
- Get up to 1% waiver on fuel surcharge at any HPCL pump at a maximum transaction of ₹4,000 when swiping the card at ICICI Merchant Services machine.
American Express Privileges:
- American Express Connect: American Express Connect offers an exciting array of offers across travel, lodging, dining, retail and online shopping.
- American Express ezeClick: American Express ezeClick provides swifter and smarter options of online payments. This option is timesaving and much more convenient than making regular online payments.
- Lounge Access: Enjoy exclusive access to select airport lounges across India with InterMiles ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card .
- American Express EPAY: Now pay your utility bills conveniently through American Express EPAY without the hassle of due dates and long queues.
ICICI Bank Privileges:
- With your Priority Pass, you can relish the experience at select airport lounges from over 600 VIP airport lounges.
- Experience an exclusive round of golf every month at your preferred golf course based on the eligibility of your card.
- Under Buy 1 Get 1 offer, get a free movie ticket on any day of the week.
- Get 2 movie tickets free worth up to ₹400 every month.
- Relax with ICICI’s 24X7 premium concierge service called i-Assist which helps you out with hotel reservations, car rentals, movie ticket delivery and much more.
- With Culinary Treats Program, get a minimum of 15% waiver on your food bills at over 2500 restaurants across the country.
- Visa Lounge Access: Enjoy up to 2 complimentary lounge visits every quarter for yourself and your accompanying guests.
- Car Rentals: Relax while Hertz and Avis take care of your car rentals during your travel.
- Shopping: With InterMiles ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card, enjoy access to VIP card for an added 10% discount on shopping at any Chic Outlet Shopping Villages. Also avail a 15% off on Shopping Express- the luxury coach service from main cities to the shopping village.
Processing fees & Charges
Below are listed the charges and fee that the applicant would have to pay at the time of availing the card and subsequently on an annual basis:
- ICICI Bank levies a fee of ₹5,000 with applicable GST at the time of joining.
- The InterMiles ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card annual charges for the first year of membership are waived off. After the first year, an annual fee of ₹5,000 is chargeable along with the applicable GST.
- The supplementary card fee is charged on this Credit Card of ₹250.
- The bank charges an overdue interest on extended credit and cash advances of 3.50% every month, cumulating to become 42% annually.
- Your card can accommodate up to 60,000 InterMiles. On reaching this cap, the bank charges a fee of ₹7,500 to uncap the facilities.
Eligibility Criteria for InterMiles ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card
ICICI bank follows the below listed eligibility criteria:
- Age Limit: The applicant must be under the age bracket of 18 years to 60 years. The add-on age limit is 15 years.
- Income Stability: The applicant must have a stable source of income so as to avoid defaults in the process of repayment.
- Nationality: The applicant should bear an Indian nationality.
- Credit Score: The applicant must have a good credit score and no credit defaults in the past.
The documents required to apply for the InterMiles ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card are:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for the InterMiles ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card are as follows:
- Late Payment Charges: The card bearer would have to pay the late payment charges as follows
- ₹100, if the late amount due is between ₹100-₹500
- ₹500, if the late amount due is between ₹501- ₹10,000
- ₹750, if the late amount due is more than ₹10,000
- Over limit charges: ICICI bank charges 2.50% (a minimum of ₹500) on the over-limit amount if the card bearer exceeds the prescribed limit of the card.
- Grace Period: The interest-free grace period allowed by the bank is between 18 to 48 days.
- Credit and Withdrawal Limit: The Credit and Withdrawal Limit is communicated to the card-bearer at the time of delivery of the card and would also be indicated in the monthly statements.
Customer Care Support 24X7 Number
ICICI Bank has a prompt and efficient Customer Care division to help out with the grievances and concerns of the customers. You can reach out the ICICI Customer Care by:
- Visiting the ‘Complaint Form’ on the official website of ICICI Bank
- Calling the Customer Care 24X7 Helpline on 1800-102-4242 between 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday
- Writing to the Nodal Officer at the address mentioned on the official website of ICICI bank
PS- Do mention your Credit Card Number while getting in touch with ICICI Customer Care.