Home Loan Rates 2018123 views
Table of Contents
About Karnataka Bank Home Loan Chennai
Karnataka Bank provides eligible customers based in the city of Chennai a home loan so that they can build a home of their dreams. Building a house tops the list for many people. Your house is the place where you can relax after a long day at work or hold parties for your friends. Buying a home is regarded as an investment which you make once but you cherish it for your entire life. The product is available at attractive interest rates and any salaried employee or self-emplpyed person can avail it. Karnataka Bank has set up more than 20 branches in Chennai.
Karnataka Bank Home Loan Chennai at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by Karnataka Bank have been given below.
|Interest Rate||8.60% - 9.00%|
|Amount||60 times of the monthly net salary or 5 times of the current year net income or maximum up to ₹5 crore for purchase or construction of house.|
Up to 80% of the registration value of the site or maximum of ₹50 lakh for purchase of housing site.
Up to 75% of the estimated cost of asset for the re-furnishing of the house.
|Tenure||Up to 30 years for purchase or construction of house.|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the sanctioned loan amount|
|Prepayment Fees||As per Bank’s guidelines|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Home Loan Chennai
The norms of eligibility for a home loan offered by the bank have been mentioned below. Check them out.
- The age of the applicant should be at least 21 years and above. This means the applicant should have obtained the age of 21 years when the loan is applied.
- Salaried individuals, Self- employed, Agriculturist and Non- Resident Indians are eligible to apply for a Karnataka Bank home loan.
- In the case of salaried employees, the minimum monthly income should be ₹ 10,000. For others, the minimum annual gross income should be ₹ 1,20,000.
- In the case of an NRI, the minimum monthly income for a salaried individual should be ₹40,000. For others, the minimum annual gross income should be ₹ 4,80,000.
Documents required for Karnataka Bank Home Loan Chennai
The list of important documents required for a home loan offered by Karnataka Bank has been given below.
- Loan Application with passport size photograph of applicant/guarantor
- Identity proof- Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Residence proof- Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Signature proof- Passport/ PAN Card
- Processing fee cheque
- Detailed cost estimate/valuation report from Bank’s Panel Chartered Engineer/Architect
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society/ Apartment Owners’ Association/Housing Board/NOC from the Society/Association/Builders/Housing Board
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for the past 13 years, Property Tax paid receipt, Khata and permission for mortgage, wherever necessary
- Last 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16/ITR for last 3 years (in case of salaried persons)
- IT Returns filed for the past three years (in case of non-salaried persons)
- Educational qualification certificate and the Proof of business existence (in case of self-employed businessmen or professionals)
- Balance Sheet and P&L Account for the past three years (in case of self-employed businessmen or professionals)
Read Home Loan Chennai for more information.
Address of Karnataka Bank branches in Chennai
The complete list of Karnataka Bank branch in the city has been given here along with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|R A Puram Chennai||77, Greenways Road, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai 600028||KARB0000150||600052009||1800 425 1444|
|Porur Chennai||3 BY 13, Mount Poonamallee High Road, Porur, Chennai 600116||KARB0000152||600052010||1800 425 1444|
|Besant Nagar Chennai||T 32, A BY B, 7TH Avenue, Besant Nagar, Chennai 600090||KARB0000156||600052011||1800 425 1444|
|K K Nagar Chennai||DNO 10 P T Rajan Salai K K Nagar Chennai 600078||KARB0000157||600052012||1800 425 1444|
|Chennai Mogappair||Old No. 402, New No. 78, Panneer Nagar, Thiruvalluvar Road, Mogappair||KARB0000158||600052013||1800 425 1444|
|Chennai Ayanavaram||No.4 Old No.22, 3rd Cross Street, Venkatesapuram Colony, Ayanavaram, Chennai 600023||KARB0000159||600052014||1800 425 1444|
|West Mambalam||No12, 2nd Street, Chennai West Mambalam, Chennai 600033||KARB0000161||600052015||1800 425 1444|
|GT Chennai TC Street||324, TC Street, Pb 1612, Chennai 600001||KARB0000462||600052002||1800 425 1444|
|Mount Road Chennai||839, Mount Road, Pb2710, Chennai 600002||KARB0000463||600052004||1800 425 1444|
|Cathedral Chennai||NO 351, Avvai Shanmugam Lloyds Road, Gopalapuram, Chennai 600086||KARB0000464||600052006||1800 425 1444|
|Triplicane Chennai||132 A, Triplicane High Road, Chennai 600005||KARB0000488||600052005||1800 425 1444|
|Anna Nagar Chennai||W123, 3RD Avenue, Annanagar, Chennai 600040||KARB0000491||600052008||1800 425 1444|
|Mint Street Chennai||D NO311, 1ST Floor, Mint Street, Sowcarpet, Chennai 600003||KARB0000494||600052003||1800 425 1444|
|Kodambakkam Chennai||D NO68, 2ND Main Road, United India Colony, Kodambakkam, Chennai 600024||KARB0000496||600052007||1800 425 1444|
|Service Branch Chennai||P.B.NO. 4906, Vadiraja Building, Door No. 351, 2nd Floor, Avvai Shanmugam Road, Gopalapuram Chennai - 600086||KARB0000155||600052001||1800 425 1444|
|Tambaram||11/19, Elumalai Street, West Tambaram, Chennai - 600045||KARB0000771||600052016||1800 425 1444|
|Anna Nagar West||Ground Floor, W - 582, Sboa School Road, Annanagar West Extension, Chennai - 6000101||KARB0000162||600052018||1800 425 1444|
|Velachery||D/NO-3, PLOT NO.14, Shashi Nagar, Velachery Bye Pass Road, Velachery - 600042, Guindy Taluk, Chennai Dist.||KARB0000163||600052019||1800 425 1444|