Apply Home Loan 2019557 views
Table of Contents
About Karnataka Bank Home Loan Hyderabad
Hyderabad is fondly known as the city of pearls. The capital of Telangana is one of the best places to live in southern India. The city has a special charm of its own. Living here and owning a house in the city is a big deal. Karnataka Bank overall has a very strong presence here in the city with more than ten branches. The bank provides the people of the city with a home loan, in case they need funds for building their own house. The product comes with exciting features like low rates of interest, flexible term of repayment and affordable monthly EMIs.
Karnataka Bank Home Loan Hyderabad at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by Karnataka Bank have been given below.
|Interest Rate||8.80% - 9.20%|
|Amount||60 times of the monthly net salary or 5 times of the current year net income or maximum up to ₹5 crore for purchase or construction of house.|
Up to 80% of the registration value of the site or maximum of ₹50 lakh for purchase of housing site.
Up to 75% of the estimated cost of asset for the re-furnishing of the house.
|Tenure||Up to 30 years for purchase or construction of house.|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the sanctioned loan amount|
|Prepayment Fees||As per Bank’s guidelines|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Home Loan Hyderabad
The norms of eligibility for a home loan offered by the bank have been mentioned below. Check them out.
- The age of the applicant should be at least 21 years and above. This means the applicant should have obtained the age of 21 years when the loan is applied.
- Salaried individuals, Self- employed, Agriculturist and Non- Resident Indians are eligible to apply for a Karnataka Bank home loan.
- In the case of salaried employees, the minimum monthly income should be ₹ 10,000. For others, the minimum annual gross income should be ₹ 1,20,000.
- In the case of an NRI, the minimum monthly income for a salaried individual should be ₹40,000. For others, the minimum annual gross income should be ₹ 4,80,000.
Documents required for Karnataka Bank Home Loan Hyderabad
The list of important documents required for a home loan offered by Karnataka Bank has been given below.
- Loan Application with passport size photograph of applicant/guarantor
- Identity proof- Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Residence proof- Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Signature proof- Passport/ PAN Card
- Processing fee cheque
- Detailed cost estimate/valuation report from Bank’s Panel Chartered Engineer/Architect
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society/ Apartment Owners’ Association/Housing Board/NOC from the Society/Association/Builders/Housing Board
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for the past 13 years, Property Tax paid receipt, Khata and permission for mortgage, wherever necessary
- Last 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16/ITR for last 3 years (in case of salaried persons)
- IT Returns filed for the past three years (in case of non-salaried persons)
- Educational qualification certificate and the Proof of business existence (in case of self-employed businessmen or professionals)
- Balance Sheet and P&L Account for the past three years (in case of self-employed businessmen or professionals)
For more details refer to Home Loan Hyderabad.
Address of Karnataka Bank branches in Hyderabad
The complete list of Karnataka Bank branches in the city has been given here along with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Hyderabad Main Nampally||5 4 424, Nampally Station Road, Pb 254, Hyderabad 500001||KARB0000320||500052002||1800 425 1444|
|Banjara Hills Hyderabad||Plot No50, Srinagar Colony, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500073||KARB0000329||500052004||1800 425 1444|
|Dilsukhnagar Hyderabad||18 BY 89, 1ST Floor, Chaitanyapuri Cross Road, Kamala nagar, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad 500060||KARB0000331||500052005||1800 425 1444|
|Uma Nagar Hyderabad||6 3 1219 BY 24, Uma Nagar, Begumpet, Hyderabad 500016||KARB0000333||500052008||1800 425 1444|
|Rajbhavan Road Hyderabad||6 3 1090 BY A, Bhupal Towers, Rajbhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad 500082||KARB0000334||500052007||1800 425 1444|
|Kukatpally||NO 42, Prathima Arcade Phase 6, Kphb Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad 500072||KARB0000336||500052009||1800 425 1444|
|A S Rao Nagar Hyderabad||1 19 69 BY 5 BY 1 Dr A S Rao Nagar Sainikpuri Secunderabad Dist Hyderabad Secunderabad 5||KARB0000733||500052006||1800 425 1444|
|Serilingampally||Plot No.12, Kruthika Layout, Opp. Image Garden Function Hall, Madhapur, Serilingampally, Hyderabad - 500081.||KARB0000736||500052011||1800 425 1444|
|Ro Hyderabad||Plot No.50, Ist Floor. Road No.3, Srinagar Colony, Banjara Hills Hyderabad - 500073||KARB0000350||NON-MICR||1800 425 1444|
|Rajendra Nagar||Ground Floor, Beside Pillar No. 210, M Q Splendour, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad - 500048||KARB0000664||500052013||1800 425 1444|