Home Loan Rates 2018201 views
Table of Contents
About Karnataka Bank Home Loan Jaipur
Who wouldn’t want to live in the pink city of Jaipur and experience the colorful Rajasthani culture? The city has a unique charm and that’s the reason many people wish to live here. Karnataka Bank provides a home loan to all the people in the city who are eligible. The bank has opened two branches in the capital of Rajasthan. A home loan product provided by the bank is tailor made to take care of any financial requirement needed to buy a house. You are bound to be offered the best repayment tenure and interest rate by the bank.
Karnataka Bank Home Loan Jaipur at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by Karnataka Bank have been given below.
|Interest Rate||8.60% - 9.00%|
|Amount||60 times of the monthly net salary or 5 times of the current year net income or maximum up to ₹5 crore for purchase or construction of house.|
Up to 80% of the registration value of the site or maximum of ₹50 lakh for purchase of housing site.
Up to 75% of the estimated cost of asset for the re-furnishing of the house.
|Tenure||Up to 30 years for purchase or construction of house.|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the sanctioned loan amount|
|Prepayment Fees||As per Bank’s guidelines|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Home Loan Jaipur
The norms of eligibility for a home loan offered by the bank have been mentioned below. Check them out.
- The age of the applicant should be at least 21 years and above. This means the applicant should have obtained the age of 21 years when the loan is applied.
- Salaried individuals, Self- employed, Agriculturist and Non- Resident Indians are eligible to apply for a Karnataka Bank home loan.
- In the case of salaried employees, the minimum monthly income should be ₹ 10,000. For others, the minimum annual gross income should be ₹ 1,20,000.
- In the case of an NRI, the minimum monthly income for a salaried individual should be ₹40,000. For others, the minimum annual gross income should be ₹ 4,80,000.
Documents required for Karnataka Bank Home Loan Jaipur
The list of important documents required for a home loan offered by Karnataka Bank has been given below.
- Loan Application with passport size photograph of applicant/guarantor
- Identity proof- Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Residence proof- Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Signature proof- Passport/ PAN Card
- Processing fee cheque
- Detailed cost estimate/valuation report from Bank’s Panel Chartered Engineer/Architect
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society/ Apartment Owners’ Association/Housing Board/NOC from the Society/Association/Builders/Housing Board
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for the past 13 years, Property Tax paid receipt, Khata and permission for mortgage, wherever necessary
- Last 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16/ITR for last 3 years (in case of salaried persons)
- IT Returns filed for the past three years (in case of non-salaried persons)
- Educational qualification certificate and the Proof of business existence (in case of self-employed businessmen or professionals)
- Balance Sheet and P&L Account for the past three years (in case of self-employed businessmen or professionals)
For more information, please check Home Loan Jaipur.
Address of Karnataka Bank branches in Jaipur
The complete list of Karnataka Bank branches in the city has been given here along with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Jaipur Rajasthan||Shop No 72 74, 1st Floor, Ganapathi Plaza, MI Road, Pb84, Jaipur 302001||KARB0000364||302052002||1800 425 1444|
|Jaipur Vaishalinagar||C 13, G F, Vaishali Marg, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur 303021||KARB0000371||302052003||1800 425 1444|