About Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Bhubaneswar
There are people who wish to go on a trip to some exotic place while others dream of renovating their home sweet home. Some people have huge plans to send their children to the best foreign university while others want to have a grand wedding celebration for their only daughter. All such dreams and wishes are linked with finance. Many times people are forced to let go of such dreams. But Karnataka Bank asks them not to do so. It offers a personal loan at competitive rates so that dreams are turned into reality. The bank has opened two branches in Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha.
Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Bhubaneswar at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by Karnataka Bank have been given below.
|Loan Amount||INR 5 Lakhs|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the loan amount|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Bhubaneswar
The norms of eligibility for a personal loan offered by the bank have been mentioned below. Check them out.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 t0 60 years. This means the applicant should have obtained the age of 21 years when the loan is applied.
- The product can only be availed by salaried employees who earn good and stable income from a regular source.
- Permanent employees who are employed by the listed companies, colleges, schools and universities are eligible to apply for a personal loan offered by Karnataka Bank. They need to have a remaining service of at least three years.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The minimum net monthly salary should not be less than ₹ 10,000 per month for the salaried individual.
Documents required for Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Bhubaneswar
The list of important documents required for a personal loan offered by Karnataka Bank has been given below.
- Loan Application with passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Latest 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16, Income Tax returns of the previous two financial years
- Bank statement: For salaried individuals: Last 3 months bank statement (where salary is credited)
Please refer to Personal Loan Bhubaneswar in case you require additional information.
Address of Karnataka Bank branches in Bhubaneswar
The complete list of Karnataka Bank branches in the city has been given here along with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Bhubaneswar Orissa||B 63, Savitri Towers, 1st Floor, Rupali Square, Janpath Road, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar||KARB0000108||751052002||1800 425 1444|
|Jayadev Vihar||Plot No. 737/2, 1st Floor, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar - 751013||KARB0000917||751052003||1800 425 1444|