Table of Contents
- 1 About Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Chandigarh
- 2 Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Chandigarh at a glance
About Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Chandigarh
Have you ever wished to go on a trip to Malaysia? Do you want to renovate your home sweet home? Want to send your child to Oxford University for higher education? Do you wish to throw the best part for your daughter’s marriage? If you have any of these dreams and want to fulfill them, then you can secure a personal offered by Karnataka Bank. The bank provides the product at competitive rates to eligible salaried employees based in the city of Chandigarh. The bank has opened two branches in the planned city of Chandigarh.
Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Chandigarh at a glance
The essential details about the product offered by Karnataka Bank have been given below.
|Loan Amount||INR 5 Lakhs|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the loan amount|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Chandigarh
The norms of eligibility for a personal loan offered by the bank have been mentioned below. Check them out.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 t0 60 years. This means the applicant should have obtained the age of 21 years when the loan is applied.
- The product can only be availed by salaried employees who earn good and stable income from a regular source.
- Permanent employees who are employed by the listed companies, colleges, schools and universities are eligible to apply for a personal loan offered by Karnataka Bank. They need to have a remaining service of at least three years.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The minimum net monthly salary should not be less than ₹ 10,000 per month for the salaried individual.
Documents required for Karnataka Bank Personal Loan Chandigarh
The list of important documents required for a personal loan offered by Karnataka Bank has been given below.
- Loan Application with passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy.
- Latest 3 months Salary Certificate and Form No.16, Income Tax returns of the previous two financial years
- Bank statement: For salaried individuals: Last 3 months bank statement (where salary is credited)
Check out Personal Loan Chandigarh for more information.
Address of Karnataka Bank branches in Chandigarh
The complete list of Karnataka Bank branches in the city has been given here along with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Chandigarh Punjab||SCO No 2917 18, Sector 22 C, Chandigarh 160022||KARB0000146||160052001||1800 425 1444|
|Chandigarh Sec 38||SCO 311, Sector 38d, Chandigarh 160036, Chandigarh||KARB0000176||160052004||1800 425 1444|