About Karnataka Bank SBI SimplySAVE Card
Well, as the name of the credit itself says: Simply Spend. Simply Save. Get ready to enjoy the world of exceptional and remarkable lifestyle privileges and benefits being offered by the one and only SBI SimplySAVE Card. This appealing and eye-catching credit card with its long list of features and benefits grabs the attention of many credit card lovers. The best thing about this card is the fact that every time you use it to spend, it enures that you save more by offering you maximum rewards. Hence, it allows you to save more on every spend. In order to know more about this gorgeous SBI card, just take a look at the article below.
Features of South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
Take a look below to know the unmatched features of Karnataka Bank SBI SimplySAVE Card
- Get 2000 bonus points while spending ₹2,000
- Get 10x reward points per ₹100 spent on dining, movies, departmental stores and grocery spends
- Spend ₹90,000 or above and get annual fee reversal
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps
- Earn 1 reward point for every ₹100 spent
- Redeem your points against wide array of gifts
- Get up to 2.5% value back on departmental and grocery purchases
- Freedom from paying 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- Avail ₹100 cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee:₹ 499 (one-time)
- Renewable Fee:₹499 (per annum)
- Add-on Fee: Nil (per annum)
- Late Payment Charges:Nil for amount due from ₹0-200
- ₹100-750 if the due amount is greater than ₹200 and up to ₹10,000
- Card Replacement Fee: ₹100
- Over Limit Charges: 2.50% of over limit amount subject to a minimum of ₹500
- Cash Payment Fee: ₹100
- Cash Advance Fee: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
- Finance Charges:Up to 3.35% per month
Know the eligibility criteria of Karnataka Bank SBI SimplySAVE Card by reading the points below.
- An applicant should be an Indian resident
- He/she should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 65 years.
- An applicant should have a good credit score and should not be a previous loan/credit card defaulter.
For your reference, below are the important documents you need to carry while applying for Karnataka Bank SBI SimplySAVE Card
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- ITR or salary slips for the last 2 months
- Passport sized photographs
Application Status Online
Check the application status of your credit card online without any hassle as SBI offers you this online facility that enables you to know the real-time status of your favourite SBI card. All you need to do is just visit the SBI site online and submit the application number there, the moment you do so, you will be redirected towards a page, showing the actual status of your SBI credit card online.
Karnataka Bank SBI SimplySAVE Card Statement
Know the details of your SBI credit card account and check all the transaction details as the bank offers an online facility that allows you to do the same without any hassle. All you have to do is just make sure that your mail ID is registered in the bank so that you can receive the statement monthly in your inbox, and that you can easily access on your laptop, desktop or mobile.
Customer Care Number
The customer care of SBI credit card is just a call away. All you need to do is just dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290 from your registered mobile or landline number and rest assured as the highly talented and experienced team of the bank will always there to help you 24×7. Be it a compliant, query or any sort of unresolved issue, the team ensures to solve all your concerns related to SBI credit card.