Best Credit Card Payment Offers 2018320 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Kotak Mahindra Bank NRI Royale Signature Card
About Kotak Mahindra Bank NRI Royale Signature Card
If you are an NRI and looking the best card to buy, all you need to do is just go through this page. Well, in this page, we are going to talk about Kotak Mahindra Bank NRI Royale Signature Card, which is going to be apt for all the NRIs. The best thing about this card is the fact that it can easily be availed and can be applied for against an NRE/NRO term deposit of ₹1 Lakh or above. The rewards, fuel/railway surcharge waiver, royale shield, international spends and add-on card, this masterpiece is here to fill your life with a lot of joy.
Packed with enormous range of benefits and features to choose from, it would not be wrong to say that this card is here to fill the joy in the lives of many. Not only this, another fascinating feature of this card is the fact that the offered credit limit can be as high as 80% of the term deposit amount. Apart from offering the host of features to NRIs and their family members, this beautiful credit card offers an unlimited world of customized features to one and all. However, to know more about this card, just go to the page below.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank NRI Royale Signature Card
- On every ₹200 spent outside India, earn 2 reward points
- Earn 1 reward point, on every ₹200 spent within India
- Redeem your points against a host of redemption options like movies, air tickets, airmiles, cash and more.
- Enjoy the benefit of paying for your purchases, travel and dining without any hassle
- Get the cover against the fraudulent usage
- Avail the benefits of add-on cards
Fee & Charges
- Annual Fee: ₹1,000
- Add-on Card Fee: ₹599
- Late Payment Charges: ₹100-₹700 for amount due between ₹100 to ₹10001 or above
- Foreign Currency Mark-up:3.50%
- Over limit Charges: ₹500
- Cheque Bounce Payment: ₹500
- Finance Charges: 3.10%
- Cash Payment: ₹100
- Card Replacement: ₹100
- Cash Withdrawal: ₹300
- Primary card holder should be in the age bracket of 18-75 years
- The age of an add-on card holder should be in the age bracket of 18 years or above.
- Only NRO/NRE account holders are eligible to apply for the card.
- Minimum term deposit amount required is ₹1 Lakh
- Individuals with term deposits are only eligible
- An individual should be a Non Resident Indian with an Indian Residential Address
- You must have at least 1 passport sized photograph.
- Passport, PAN Card, Ration Card, Adhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License can be submitted as ID Proof
- Address proof like Passport, Rent Agreement, Telephone Bill, Ration card, Electricity bill, Aadhar card has to be submitted
- Applicant should possess PAN Card, Form 16 and Income Tax Returns Statement.
- Recent salary slips / certificate for last 3 months/latest bank statement indicating salary credited for minimum 3 months
Application Status Online
Kotak Mahindra Bank by offering the best online facility ensures that you can easily know the real-time status of your favorite card in no time. Whether it’s approved or pending, well no matter what is the case, with the online facility, you can easily know your card’s actual status online. You just need to visit the site for that and submit the application number, and the moment you do so, you will be redirected towards a page, showing your card’s real-time status.
Kotak Mahindra Bank NRI Royale Signature Card Statement
By getting the monthly statement of your Kotak card, it would not be wrong to say that you can easily keep an eye on your credit card account. The statement reflects your account details in the best way. Through this you can not only check your account and the details related to the same in the least time frame, but can also review your credit card transaction details. Yes, your card’s transaction details can easily be tracked by you online as the bank sends the statement monthly in your inbox.
Customer Care Number
The customer care executives of the Kotak credit card are always there to help and support you. All you need to do is just dial 1860 266 2666 from your registered mobile or landline number, and the rest credit card team will handle. The bank representatives with having in-depth knowledge and experience, ensures that you have a hassle-free journey, hence are always there to help and guide you, when needed.