Credit Card Payment Offers 20192292 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Kotak Mahindra Bank PVR Gold Credit Card
- 1.1 Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank PVR Gold Credit Card
- 1.2 Fees & Charges
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Documents Checklist to Avail Kotak Mahindra Bank PVR Gold Credit Card
- 1.5 Kotak Mahindra Bank PVR Gold Credit Card Application Status Online
- 1.6 Kotak Mahindra Bank PVR Gold Credit Card Statement
About Kotak Mahindra Bank PVR Gold Credit Card
A movie buff? You have a reason to cheer. It’s the PVR gold credit card of Kotak Mahindra Bank, one of the premier private bankers in India, which is gonna let you watch some of the biggest blockbusters at PVR cinemas in your city. Designed specifically for movie phobias like you, PVR Card is a one-stop destination to watch the movies at a theatre near you. So, where are you? Apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank PVR Gold Credit Card and dash off to PVR.
Features of Kotak Mahindra Bank PVR Gold Credit Card
A world of benefits awaits for the moviegoers with PVR card. How can you maximize the benefits pertaining to the card? Well, for that, you need to glance at the following points.
A free PVR ticket would find a place in your pocket if you spend ₹10,000 and more in a monthly billing cycle. You can double the number of free tickets upon the spending of ₹15,000 and more in a monthly billing cycle. The bank would send an SMS or an mailer notifying your eligibility for the free tickets. Coupon codes for the free PVR movie tickets can be claimed for a billing cycle within the next 2 cycles. And the way to do that is sending an SMS. Just type PVRKCC, give a space and type first three letters of the month and send it to 5676788 from your registered mobile number. You can even log into Internet Banking, if you have, to avail the facility.
The add-on cards have certain features and benefits which you can glance below to know.
- All the benefits pertaining to the primary card can be availed via add-on-cards.
- Setting up the spending limit is left to your choice.
- You can manage multiple add-on-cards easily by keeping a track of each of the cards separately.
- Your card can be prevented from any misuse in the event of it being stolen or lost. God forbid, if it happens, you just need to call the 24X7 customer care number-1860 266 2666 to forward a request for the cancellation, blockage or the deactivation of the card.
- You can also file an insurance claim with HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company at 18002700700 or send an email to the company.
- The claim form can be accessed by visiting the website of Kotak Mahindra Bank. After accessing the form, do mention the relevant details related to the card and send a copy to the bank.
- You can download Customer Dispute Form online and send a copy of the same to Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Fees & Charges
Here’s the list of charges that PVR gold card comes up with.
- Annual fee-₹499
- Overlimit charge-₹500
- Interest charges- 3.50% per month
- Add-on card fee-₹299 per card
- Late payment charges-₹100-700
- Cash withdrawal charges-₹300 per ₹10,000
- Railway surcharge booking- 1% each on Internet and terminal booking
- Fuel surcharge- 1% on the transaction amount
- Cash payment at branch- ₹100
- Card replacement fee- ₹100
Although there is no such eligibility criteria stipulated by the bank to issue the card, still you need to make sure you reside in a good location having a reasonably good income and a spotless credit history.
Documents Checklist to Avail Kotak Mahindra Bank PVR Gold Credit Card
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card (Self-attested copy)
- Residence Proof-Aadhaar Card/Passport/Latest Utility Bills (Self-attested copy)
- Recent passport size photograph duly attested
- Attached Declaration Form Duly Signed
Kotak Mahindra Bank PVR Gold Credit Card Application Status Online
All in readiness to apply for the credit card? You applied, but wanting to know its status. Don’t worry, buddy, visit the website of Kotak and click ‘Application Status’ link as shown in the footer of the page. As soon as you do so, a new page will come asking you to enter either Application Form Number or Application Reference Number. Mention either of them and find the status there itself.
Kotak Mahindra Bank PVR Gold Credit Card Statement
Want to access the statement? Get it on the e-mail ID on a monthly basis by writing the same on the standing instruction, which would be there in the application form. In addition, you can request for a physical statement at the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch. The statement would details of the expenses you have made via credit card in a particular billing cycle. You can even check out the payment of the dues by glancing at the statement.
Customer Care 24×7 Number
Doesn’t matter what the queries and problems you may face before or after using the PVR card, you can give a call to the customer care number-18602662666 and get those resolved.