Life Insurances 236 views
SBI is the trusted financial partner of many people and a name on which large people rely for their savings and banking reasons. It is one of the leading banks in the country offering various financial solutions to the people. It offers different investment and saving plans to the customers to meet their financial goals. You can choose the most suitable and beneficial plans to meet your financial requirements.
SBI offers smart humsafar policy for married couples to invest their money and get future security and better coverage. This is the right policy for achieving and fulfilling your dreams. You can plan your investment according to your financial goals and liabilities. You can make financial plans for any good reason such as buying a new car, buying a home, your children's education and marriage or your retirement. The smart humsafar is a joint life non-linked participating endowment plan. It offers multiple benefits and insurance cover for husband and wife.
Advantages and benefits of life insurance
- Under this policy you can save your money for future and at the same time you can take insurance cover for yourself and your spouse under the same policy.
- You will receive guaranteed minimum bonus for the first three years at 2.50% of the basic sum assured.
- It also provides financial protection in the event of death of either or both the lives assured. It pays a maturity amount on survival of one or both the lives assured at the end of the policy term.
- It also provides benefits of premium waiver in case of death of any one of the lives assured for in force policies.
- You can avail tax benefits of upto Rs. 1.5 lakhs per annum under the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- The policy also provides you rider benefits for the lives assured or both lives assured. You have the option to avail the accidental death benefits rider at an affordable cost. However, you are supposed to pay the rider benefits according to the life assured.
Other important details
|Age||18 years||46 years|
|Maximum age||65 years|
|Maximum Age Difference between the lives assured||20 years|
|Sum Assured||Min: Rs. 100,000||Max: Rs. 5,00,00,000|
|Policy Term||10 years||30 years|
|Premium Frequency||Yearly / Half-yearly / Quarterly / Monthly|
|Premium Paying Term||Same as policy term|