Life Insurances 453 views
Well, studies reveal that life insurance is one of the largest industries in India with n numbers of products. But, with rise in population it only looks like the tip of the iceberg. Moreover, life insurance helps in making the life easy by reducing the stress of unpredictability. But, when it comes to the big decision i.e. deciding on a policy, it would not be wrong to say that investors usually get overwhelmed with the amount of the premium. Nowadays, you can find plenty of life insurance plans, offering premiums which are 2-3 times more expensive than others. So, it is important that you should know the right way that distinguish between the affordable and expensive life insurance plans.
Reduce Life Insurance Premium
- More to the point, it is always advisable that as soon as you start earning in order to meet your needs, you should start investing in an insurance company.
- Yes, because at a younger age, you will have to pay a lower premium owning, owning to productive life which ultimately lead towards lesser risk and good health.
- So, when it comes to the best way so as to lower the premium, it is possible through not delaying in buying a plan as premium will get costlier as your age increases.
- However, apart from age, the life insurance premiums are also determined by your family's medical history as well as personal habits.
- Well, things like age and family history is not in your hands, but you can control your personal habits.
- Yes, lay down the cigar and start exercising regularly. Try to become a person who is having a good health rather than the one with many health issues.
Buying Policies Online and Comparing Them
- Before going for a life insurance policy, always compare different policies online and choose the one which is most affordable.
- With the help of doing so, it would be easy for you to select a policy that your needs the most.
- However, one thing that needs to be mentioned here is the fact that depending upon your requirements and age, you may have to switch across different policies.
- Before, doing so, you cancel the existing policy only after the new policy come to effect.
- In fact, you can also save yourself from paying extra with the help of buying the policy online instead of buying it from an agent.
- Furthermore, the loading charge is also a fee that you also need to pay to the agent for buying the policy which is ultimately be borne by you.
Other Important Tips to Bear in Mind
If experts are to be believed, it would not be wrong to say that it is always good to pay your life insurance premiums annually rather than paying them multiple times. Well, it may sounds like difficult to you, but it will surely pay off in the long run. In fact, many insurance companies in India also offer lucrative discounts, when your premium is fully paid at once. So, it is advisable for you to select a company which covers the people having same situation just like you.
Moreover, the important thing here is before you finalize a policy, make sure that you aware with its every clause and fine print. Always keep your eyes open for the hidden charges, and clear all your doubts. Not only this, evaluate every thing very carefully, the need of having a rider and so on before you take the final step. When it comes to riders, you will have to pay the extra premium for them as they offer additional benefits. So, always keep these things in mind as far as life insurance premiums are concerned.
Before ending the article, let's take a look at these tips below that also help in reducing the insurance premiums:
- Take the policy early
- Know the right duration of the policy
- Buy the policy online
- Take care of your health, stop smoking
- Pay your premiums on time, annually
- Opt for term insurance