Link Aadhaar Card11769 views
Want to enjoy seamless operations through your Bank of India account in the near future? Then update your Aadhaar card details with your bank account for its continuity in future. This prerogative right has been issued by the Government vide notification dated June 1, 2017, as per the changes made under the Prevention of Money-laundering(Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005 for getting your Aadhaar linked as soon as possible.
Once linked, you will be free permanently from tiresome formalities that were earlier been done for availing any kind of governmental schemes. Let’s take a look at several procedures offered by Bank of India (BOI) for getting your Aadhaar details mapped quickly.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Link Aadhaar to Bank of India Account?
- 2 How to Link Aadhaar to Bank of India Credit Card?
- 3 Steps to Link Aadhaar with Bank of India
- 4 Documents required for Aadhaar Card Link with Bank of India
- 5 Benefits obtained through Aadhaar Card Link with Bank of India
- 6 Link Aadhaar with Bank of India via Internet Banking
- 7 Link Aadhaar Card BOI via Branch Visit
- 8 How to know BOI Aadhaar Link Status?
Get your Aadhaar linked to Bank of India account via Internet Banking, branch, ATM or even SMS. All these modes have some specific steps to follow. So follow those to link Aadhaar to your BOI account.
Have a credit card and not a bank account at BOI? Aadhaar not yet linked to a credit card? Get it done fast by visiting the nearest branch and ask for Aadhaar seeding form, fill the details there and submit it to the bank official to do the rest.
- Internet Banking or Online Banking
- Branch Visit or Offline Banking
- Online mode: 12-digits Aadhaar number and internet banking account details to link Aadhaar Card with Bank of India.
- Branch Visit(Offline Mode): Hard copy(or Xerox copy) of your Aadhaar Card along with Bank Account Statement.
- Only one financial address when it comes to the opening of your bank accounts.
- Direct credit access of subsidies such as sugar, kerosene, LPG etc.
- Direct credit access of availing government benefits such as welfare funds, pension, scholarships, MNREGA etc.
- Log in to the home page of Bank of India.
- Enter your Username and password.
- Click on the link “ Registration of Aadhaar Number”.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Confirm your details.
- Upon successful confirmation, a status message will be appeared on your screen along with Aadhaar card registration reference number.
- You will get a status message of your Aadhaar seeding on your registered mobile number within 24-48 working hours.
- Visit your nearest home branch of Bank of India wherein you have your regular account.
- Carry along with yourself filled-in “Aadhaar seeding Consent Form” either by downloading it from the website or request for one from the bank representative on reaching the branch.
- Accompany yourself with the hard copy of your Aadhaar along with a bank account statement(passbook) in order to produce at the time of verification.
- Fill your Aadhaar number, email ID and mobile number as requested in the form provided to you.
- Complete your details and submit it to the bank representative.
- Ensure to have your Aadhaar copy(hard copy) ready in order to produce it for verification purposes by your bank representative.
- Upon verification, take the verification slip from the bank representative.
- After two-three working days of your Bank of India account to link with Aadhaar you will get the notification on your registered mobile number. In case of not getting the confirmation through mobile, contact your bank representative for the same.
As of now, Bank of India doesnot provide any Aadhaar Card link via SMS/ATM.
- Visit the online portal of UIDAI website (Unique Identification Authority of India)- https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on “Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status” from the drop-down list menu under “Aadhaar Services”.
- Enter your Aadhaar number details in the relevant box.
- Enter the security code(or Captcha code) as mentioned on the screen.
- Click on “Send OTP”.
- Once you send your OTP, you will get your one-time password(OTP) on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP details in the box.
- Click on “login”.
Once your details have been successfully processed, a status message will get displayed on your screen stating “Congratulations! Your Bank Aadhaar Linking has been mapped successfully” along with your bank name and last date( i.e. the date of your updation).
- Dial *99*99*1# from your registered mobile number.
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Confirm your details.
Whichever of the above cases you may choose, the Bank of India name will only be displayed on your UIDAI screen if it has been mapped to your bank account at the latest. Since UIDAI is responsible to show the very immediate bank account that has been mapped with Aadhaar. It will not show you the entire list of bank accounts for which your Aadhaar has been mapped. Please note that in order to secure this facility, your mobile number should get registered with your Aadhaar data.