- Which Axis equity mutual funds have delivered the best returns in 5 years?
- These funds include Axis Long Term Equity Fund, Axis Focused 25 Fund, etc
The name ‘Axis Mutual Fund’ is a reliable one in this intensely competitive asset management space of India. It rises to the challenge by offering investors a plethora of equity schemes that can tread the path of wealth creation over time. As different investors can have different investment horizons, there can be anticipation of seeing returns of different periods. In case you want to see a list of top Axis Equity Mutual Funds in a 5-year period, we have made it available on your fingertips. Just read the post and know the top-performers in the said period.
Table of Contents
List of Top Axis Equity Mutual Funds in a 5-year Period
These funds invest a heavy chunk of the assets in equity and equity-related instruments of companies to rake in good returns. Check the table below to know the top Axis equity funds in a 5-year period.
|Axis Equity Funds||5-year Return||Rating|
|Axis Long Term Equity Fund||12.78%||5 Star|
|Axis Focused 25 Fund||12.81%||4 Star|
|Axis Midcap Fund||11.78%||4 Star|
|Axis Bluechip Fund||10.97%||5 Star|
Note – The data is sourced from Value Research as on July 25, 2019, and pertains to the regular plan of the schemes shown above.
How to Invest in Axis Equity Mutual Funds Online?
You can invest in Axis equity mutual funds via a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) or lump sum. An SIP is a regular and disciplined approach to mutual fund investment at regular intervals. You can choose from monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual frequencies to set up your SIP investments. Whereas, lump sum investments are made for one-time.
How to Invest in Axis Equity Mutual Funds at Wishfin?
You can invest in Axis equity funds at Wishfin, a neutral online financial marketplace that shows the best of mutual fund schemes from the top asset management companies (AMCs) in India. All you need to do is to follow a few steps.
- Visit the official website of Wishfin
- Click on ‘Mutual Funds’
- Go to Login/Register
New investors need to register first. Here’s a quick look at the steps you need to follow to get yourself registered.
- Mention your mobile number
- Enter the One-time Password (OTP) received on your mobile number at the prescribed space
- Click on ‘Get Started’
- Mention your name, email ID, the city you live in
- Choose a password that must have a desired number of alphabet, numeric and special characters
Your login access can be created following the above steps.
- Click on ‘Login’
- Enter your mobile number
- Mention the OTP and make a login
- Click on ‘Axis Mutual Fund’ icon
- Go to ‘Equity’ category within to find a list of the above mentioned funds on your screen
- Click on ‘Invest’ below any of the funds you want to invest in.
Disclaimer – “Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme document carefully before investing”