Mutual Fund SIP Invest180 views
- Looking to invest in debt funds that have excelled in a 3-year period? Well, you can check the list of funds here and invest accordingly
- The list comprises of Franklin India Dynamic Accrual Fund, Reliance Liquid Fund, etc
Are you an investor with a low-risk appetite? Do you look for fixed returns? If so, then the best place where you can invest is a debt mutual fund. The money invested in this fund moves across a wide range of fixed income instruments, which can be bonds, debentures, commercial paper, certificates of deposits, etc. Debt funds can generate a return of around 7%-10%. If you are searching the champion debt funds that have performed well over 3 years, you can find those in this post.
List of Debt Funds with Best 3-year Returns
The table below shows a list of debt funds that have performed well in 3 years, take a look.
|Debt Mutual Funds||3-year Return||Rating||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
|Franklin India Dynamic Accrual Fund||8.60%||5 Star||Growth - ₹67.8378|
Dividend Quarterly - ₹11.8853
|Franklin India Short Term Income Plan - Retail Plan||8.55%||5 Star||Growth - ₹4,047.9778|
Dividend Weekly - ₹1,069.765
|DSP Government Securities Fund||8.49%||3 Star||Growth - ₹63.5748|
Dividend Monthly - ₹10.929
|ICICI Prudential All Seasons Bond Fund||8.29%||4 Star||Growth - ₹24.0115|
Dividend Yearly - ₹11.9484
|ICICI Prudential Gilt Fund||8.11%||4 Star||Growth - ₹67.3186|
Dividend Half Yearly - ₹13.95
|Aditya Birla Sun Life Banking & PSU Debt Fund ||7.90%||4 Star||Growth - ₹247.0376|
Dividend Quarterly - ₹105.3722
|Axis Dynamic Bond Fund||7.71%||3 Star||Growth - ₹19.7995|
Dividend - ₹10.6041
|HDFC Short Term Debt Fund||7.63%||5 Star||Growth - ₹21.2459|
Dividend Fortnightly - ₹10.2217
|Reliance Liquid Fund||7.12%||5 Star||Growth - ₹4,645.4891|
Dividend Weekly - ₹1,530.8139
|Mirae Asset Cash Management Fund||7.00%||3 Star||Growth - ₹1,994.3135|
Dividend Weekly - ₹1,153.3192
|HDFC Liquid Fund||6.95%||3 Star||Growth - ₹3,741.7841|
Dividend Weekly - ₹1,031.7057
Note – The data is sourced from Value Research as on July 26, 2019, and pertains to the regular plan of the schemes shown above. The NAV can vary on each trading day.
How to Invest in Debt Mutual Funds Online?
You can invest in debt mutual funds online at Wishfin, a premier e-marketplace where you can find the best of financial products such as mutual funds. You can check, compare and invest in the debt funds you wish to. Firstly, you need to register if you are a new investor. Existing investors can straightaway login and invest. Both registration and login steps are shown below, take a look.
- Mention your mobile number
- Click on ‘Next’
- Enter the One-time Password (OTP) received on your mobile number
- Click on ‘Verify and Continue’
- Mention full name, email, city
- Create a password that must have the required number of alphabets, numeric and special characters
- Click on ‘Sign Up’
- Mention a few more details before the registration can be made successfully
- Mention your email or mobile number
- Click on ‘Get OTP’ to receive the same
- Enter OTP at the prescribed space
- Click on ‘Login’
- Go to ‘Explore Mutual Funds’
- Click on ‘Debt’
- Click on ‘Invest’ below under any of the debt funds shown above
Disclaimer – “Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme document carefully before investing”.