Mutual Funds34 views
- Curious to know the top SBI equity funds in a 5-year period? Well, we will show you the list here
- SBI Small Cap Fund, SBI Focused Equity Fund head the list
The name ‘SBI’ is prominent in the heart of India’s financial landscape. As big as it is in the banking sphere, it garners very much the same repute in the mutual fund space. The reason why it has been able to maintain a star status in the MF space is through its equity funds that have provided fairly high returns to investors on their capital. These funds allocate assets efficiently in quality stocks so that the invested capital rises over time. If you want to know the SBI equity funds that have delivered the best returns in a 5-year period, this post is here to tell you the same.
Table of Contents
List of Top SBI Equity Mutual Funds in 5 Years
Check out the table below showing a list of top SBI equity mutual funds in a span of 5 years.
|SBI Equity Funds||5-year Return||Rating|
|SBI Small Cap Fund||18.32%||5 Star|
|SBI Focused Equity Fund||13.09%||4 Star|
|SBI Large & Midcap Fund||11.39%||3 Star|
|SBI Consumption Opportunities Fund||10.84%||Unrated|
Note – The data is sourced from Value Research as on July 29, 2019, and pertains to the regular plan of the schemes shown above.
How to Invest in SBI Equity Mutual Funds?
You can choose from any of Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) or lump sum mode to invest in SBI equity funds. An SIP means a fixed sum of money would go into mutual funds at fixed intervals. You can choose from any of monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual interval. On the other hand, a lump sum investment is made one-time in mutual funds. SIP, with the rupee cost averaging method, works better than lump sum in a fluctuating market scenario.
How to Invest in SBI Equity Funds Online?
One of the best tools by which you can invest in SBI equity funds is Wishfin, a premier online marketplace where you can search, compare and choose from best mutual fund schemes available in the market. All you need to do is to follow a few simple steps discussed below.
- Log on to www.wishfin.com
- Go to ‘Mutual Funds’
- Click on ‘Login/Register’
A new investor? You need to register first. Check out below the steps to successful registration.
- Mention your mobile number
- Click on ‘Next’
- Enter the One-time Password (OTP) received on your mobile number
- Click on ‘Verify and Continue’
- Mention full name, email, city
- Create a password that must have the required number of alphabets, numeric and special characters
- Click on ‘Sign Up’
- Mention a few more details before the registration can be made successfully
- Mention your email or mobile number
- Click on ‘Get OTP’ to receive the same
- Enter OTP at the prescribed space
- Click on ‘Login’
- Go to ‘Explore Mutual Funds’
- Select ‘SBI Mutual Fund’ from the scroll containing a list of asset management companies (AMCs)
- Go to ‘Equity’ and click on ‘Invest’ below any of the top-rated funds in the said category
Disclaimer – “Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme document carefully before investing”.