Mutual Funds77 views
- Which HDFC Debt Mutual Funds Should You Choose to Invest in?
- HDFC Gilt Fund, HDFC Corporate Bond Fund have led the show
HDFC Asset Management Company takes care of all types of investors through a rich vein of mutual fund schemes. If you are a conservative investor, you would want a stable return from your investment, isn’t it? To help you get so, HDFC has debt funds that have performed well across different periods. To know which are those, you can read the post further.
Top-performing HDFC Debt Mutual Funds to Invest in
These funds invest the money predominantly in fixed income instruments to fulfill the purpose of regular income generation.
|HDFC Debt Mutual Funds||Rating||1-year Return||3-year Return||5-year Return||10-year Return|
|HDFC Corporate Bond Fund||4 Star||10.84%||7.97%||8.85%||-|
|HDFC Short Term Debt Fund||5 Star||9.31%||7.64%||8.38%||-|
|HDFC Medium Term Debt Fund||4 Star||8.84%||7.08%||8.18%||8.05%|
|HDFC Money Market Fund||3 Star||8.57%||7.32%||7.70%||7.90%|
|HDFC Gilt Fund||3 Star||11.15%||5.78%||9.40%||7.84%|
Note – The data is sourced from Value Research as on August 16, 2019, and pertains to the regular plan of the schemes shown above.
How to Invest in HDFC Debt Mutual Funds Online?
Investing in HDFC debt mutual funds is so convenient at Wishfin, a premier online marketplace that offers a glossary of top-performing mutual fund schemes. You can take a look at the steps below to start investing through Wishfin.
- Visit www.wishfin.com
- Click on ‘Mutual Funds’ tab
- Click on ‘Register/Login’
Registration Steps for New Investors
- Mention your mobile number
- Click on ‘Next’
- Enter the One-time Password (OTP) received on your mobile number
- Click on ‘Verify and Continue’
- Enter your full name, email ID, the city you live in
- Create a password meeting the desired requirements as laid down
The account will be created after mentioning a few more details.
- Enter your mobile number or email ID
- Enter the OTP received
- Select ‘HDFC Mutual Fund’ from the scroll containing a list of Asset Management Companies (AMCs)
- A list of HDFC mutual fund schemes will appear on the screen
- Go to ‘Debt’ to filter your search
- Choose the particular HDFC Debt Mutual Fund scheme you wish to invest in
- Click on ‘Invest’ beneath the scheme
Disclaimer – “Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme document carefully before investing”.