Mutual Funds SIP Invest Now393 views
- Any idea regarding the top-rated Reliance debt mutual fund schemes? No! Know them here
- Reliance Gilt Securities Fund, Reliance Liquid Fund top the list with 5 stars each
Reliance Mutual Fund is one of the powerhouses in India’s asset management space by offering a slew of mutual fund schemes that have performed well over the years. These schemes also include debt funds. If you find yourself in the bracket of individuals with a low-risk taking capacity, you can choose from the top-rated Reliance Debt Mutual Fund schemes. These funds invest mainly in quality debt instruments to ensure a regular flow of income.
The good rating to Reliance debt funds has been due to the good returns they have provided to the investors. The quality asset allocation made by the concerned fund managers to strike a balance between risk and return also played a part in the good rating. Let’s check out which are those Reliance debt funds that have been assigned a good rating. Also, you can check the periodical performance of the funds here.
Table of Contents
List of Top-rated Reliance Debt Mutual Fund Schemes
Check out the table below showing a list of top-rated Reliance debt mutual fund schemes.
|Reliance Debt Funds||Rating||Net Asset Value (NAV)||1-year Return||3-year Return||5-year Return||10-year Return|
|Reliance Gilt Securities Fund||5 Star||Growth - ₹26.7121|
Dividend Monthly - ₹10.0852
|Reliance Liquid Fund||5 Star||Growth - ₹4,642.2801|
Dividend Weekly - ₹1,531.6157
|Reliance Income Fund||4 Star||Growth - ₹63.1344|
Dividend Yearly - ₹13.6915
|Reliance Prime Debt Fund||4 Star||Growth - ₹39.9126|
Dividend Weekly - ₹17.1017
|Reliance Money Market Fund||4 Star||Growth - ₹2,897.457|
Dividend - ₹1,005.2532
Note – The data is sourced from Value Research as on July 24, 2019, and pertains to the regular plan of the schemes shown above. The NAV varies on a daily basis.
How to Invest in Reliance Debt Mutual Fund Schemes Online?
Seeking to use the convenient online option of investing in Reliance debt funds? Well, you can invest at Wishfin, a neutral financial marketplace that brings the best of mutual fund schemes for you to invest in. All you need to do is to follow some simple steps described below.
- Visit www.wishfin.com
- Click on ‘Mutual Funds’ tab
- Click on ‘Register/Login’ tab
- Go to ‘Register’
- Mention your mobile number
- Click on ‘Get Started’
- Provide your name, email ID, the city you reside at
- Create a password conforming to the requirements laid down in terms of alphabet, numeric and special characters
Your online mutual fund login can be created following the aforementioned steps.
- Go to ‘Debt Funds’
- Choose ‘Reliance Mutual Fund’ from the list of Asset Management Companies (AMCs) in the scroll
- Choose any of the top-rated Reliance Debt Mutual Funds you want to invest in
Disclaimer – “Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme document carefully before investing”.