Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
The vast majority of customers prefer Navi personal loan. It provides a loan with a low interest rate of 9.99%. Furthermore, no additional cost is required to pre-close the loan amount. You can download the Navi app to apply for a loan to avoid additional processing fees.
Moreover, this paperless loan process requires only PAN and Aadhaar numbers. The disbursement of the loan amount is fast, as it takes only 10 to get credit in the borrower’s account.
Dive deeper into this article to understand all about the Navi Personal Loan.
Navi Personal Loan Interest Rate
|Rate of Interest||9.9% per annum|
|Processing Fee||3.99% to 6% of the loan amount|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs.10,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs.20 Lakh|
Features of Navi App Loan
Here are the features of Navi Personal Loan:
- Instant personal loan up to Rs. 20 lakh.
- Loan disbursal within minutes to the borrower’s account.
- The processing fee is 3.99% to 6%
- Instant transfer of loan amount to your bank account.
- No bank statement is required to obtain a loan.
- 100% paperless loan process.
- Minimal documentation.
- The affordable interest rate starts from 9.9%.
- Repayment tenure of 72 months.
- The EMI options are reasonable and pocket friendly.
- Instant online eligibility check.
- No collateral.
- Zero foreclosure charges.
Eligibility for Navi Personal Loan
Mentioned below are the eligibility criteria to apply for Navi Loan:
- The borrower must be Indian.
- Both salaried and self-employed individuals can apply for it.
- borrower should be between the 18-65 age group to avail of the loan.
- A good CIBIL score is required to obtain a loan and get a flexible rate of interest.
- Salaried applicants should have a minimum income of Rs.15000.
Where is Navi Personal Loan available?
Navi Personal Loan is currently available only in select cities which are mentioned below:
- Andhra Pradesh: Visakhapatnam (Vizag), Ananthapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Krishna, East Godavari
- Bihar: Patna, Gaya
- Delhi NCR: New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Valsad
- Haryana: Ambala, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panchkula, Panipat
- Jharkhand: Ranchi
- Karnataka: Bangalore, Mysore, Udupi, Dharwad, Kolar, Hassan, Mandya
- Kerala: Ernakulam, Kollam, Kottayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur
- Madhya Pradesh: Indore
- Maharashtra: Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Nagpur, Ahmed Nagar, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Nashik, Satara
- Odisha: Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack
- Punjab: Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Mohali, Ropar, Bathinda, Fatehgarh Sahib
- Rajasthan: Jaipur, Udaipur, Ajmer, Alwar, Kota, Jhujhunu
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Tiruchirappalli, Erode, Madurai, Vellore, Salem
- Telangana: Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Mahabubnagar
- Uttar Pradesh: Ghaziabad, Noida, Lucknow, Jhansi
- Uttarakhand: Dehradun
- West Bengal: Kolkata, Hoogly, Howrah.
Documents Required for Navi Loan
Here are the documents that you need to apply for a loan:
- PAN number
- Aadhar Number
- Colored photograph
Navi App Personal Loan Interest Rate VS Other Top Lenders Interest Rate
|State Bank of India (SBI)||10.30%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99%|
|IDFC First Bank||10.75%|
You can use the following means to contact Navi for queries, or complaints,
Email: [email protected]
A personal loan is a great option for meeting sudden financial needs. People take advantage of them because they are unsecured loans. No collateral is required to get the loan. Moreover, the EMI tenures are also pocket friendly. Navi offers instant, 100% paperless personal loans. You can download the Navi App, check eligibility and get a loan in your account within minutes.
To Know more details: https://navi.com/