Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
By accepting our "Terms and Conditions" you authorize WIshfin and its associated Partner Banks to run a CIBIL/Experian check for your profile
To,TransUnion CIBIL Limited[Formerly known as Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited]One Indiabulls building ,Unit No 1901 – 1905,19th Floor, Tower 2A-2B, Jupiter Mill compound,Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
Sub: Grant of Consent
In connection with submission of the application for my credit information offered by CIBIL (“Consumer Credit Information”) through Wishfin and delivery of the Consumer Credit Information to the Company, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Company is my lawfully appointed agent and he / it has agreed to be my agent for the purposes, including, without limitation, to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose.
- I grant my unconditional consent to the Company to receive the Consumer Credit Information from TUCL on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL, as the case may be, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose. I hereby represent and acknowledge that: (a) I have carefully read the terms and conditions of the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL understood the same; or (b) the Terms of Understanding in relation to the use of the Consumer Credit Information has been agreed between me and the Company.
- I hereby expressly grant unconditional consent to, and direct, TUCL to deliver and / or transfer my Consumer Credit Information to the Company on my behalf.
- I shall not hold TUCL responsible or liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to: (a) delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (b) any use, modification or disclosure by the Company of the contents, in whole or in part, of my Consumer Credit Information , whether authorized or not; (c) any breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (d) for any use made by the Company which is contrary to the Agreement entered into between the Company and TUCL.
- I acknowledge and accept that: (a) TUCL has not made any promises or representations to me in order to induce me to provide my Consumer Credit Information or seek any consent or authorization in this regard; and (b) the implementation of the Agreement between TUCL and the Company is solely the responsibility of the Company
- I understand that in order to deliver the product to me, I hereby authorize Wishfin, to obtain my Consumer Credit Information from TUCL.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TUCL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- I shall not sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim, and I irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and forever discharge TUCL , its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually (hereinafter “Releasee”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (“Losses”), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which I ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Releasee with respect to the submission of my Consumer Credit Information and / or my decision to provide TUCL L with the authority to deliver my Consumer Credit Information to the Wishfin . I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all Losses resulting from claims made against TUCL L by third parties arising from and in connection with this letter.
- I agree that the terms of this confirmation letter shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai in regard to any dispute arising hereof. TUCL is entitled to assign its rights hereunder to any third person without taking my prior written consent.
Name :____________________________Address : ____________________________Date : ____________________________
The vast majority of customers prefer Navi personal loan. It provides a loan with a low interest rate of 9.99%. Furthermore, no additional cost is required to pre-close the loan amount. You can download the Navi app to apply for a loan to avoid additional processing fees.
Moreover, this paperless loan process requires only PAN and Aadhaar numbers. The disbursement of the loan amount is fast, as it takes only 10 to get credit in the borrower’s account.
Dive deeper into this article to understand all about the Navi Personal Loan.
Navi Personal Loan Interest Rate
Features of Navi App Loan
Here are the features of Navi Personal Loan:
- Instant personal loan up to Rs. 20 lakh.
- Loan disbursal within minutes to the borrower’s account.
- The processing fee is 3.99% to 6%
- Instant transfer of loan amount to your bank account.
- No bank statement is required to obtain a loan.
- 100% paperless loan process.
- Minimal documentation.
- The affordable interest rate starts from 9.9%.
- Repayment tenure of 72 months.
- The EMI options are reasonable and pocket friendly.
- Instant online eligibility check.
- No collateral.
- Zero foreclosure charges.
Eligibility for Navi Personal Loan
Mentioned below are the eligibility criteria to apply for Navi Loan:
- The borrower must be Indian.
- Both salaried and self-employed individuals can apply for it.
- borrower should be between the 18-65 age group to avail of the loan.
- A good CIBIL score is required to obtain a loan and get a flexible rate of interest.
- Salaried applicants should have a minimum income of Rs.15000.
Where is Navi Personal Loan available?
Navi Personal Loan is currently available only in select cities which are mentioned below:
- Andhra Pradesh: Visakhapatnam (Vizag), Ananthapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Krishna, East Godavari
- Bihar: Patna, Gaya
- Delhi NCR: New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Valsad
- Haryana: Ambala, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panchkula, Panipat
- Jharkhand: Ranchi
- Karnataka: Bangalore, Mysore, Udupi, Dharwad, Kolar, Hassan, Mandya
- Kerala: Ernakulam, Kollam, Kottayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur
- Madhya Pradesh: Indore
- Maharashtra: Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Nagpur, Ahmed Nagar, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Nashik, Satara
- Odisha: Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack
- Punjab: Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Mohali, Ropar, Bathinda, Fatehgarh Sahib
- Rajasthan: Jaipur, Udaipur, Ajmer, Alwar, Kota, Jhujhunu
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Tiruchirappalli, Erode, Madurai, Vellore, Salem
- Telangana: Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Mahabubnagar
- Uttar Pradesh: Ghaziabad, Noida, Lucknow, Jhansi
- Uttarakhand: Dehradun
- West Bengal: Kolkata, Hoogly, Howrah.
Documents Required for Navi Loan
Here are the documents that you need to apply for a loan:
- PAN number
- Aadhar Number
- Colored photograph
Navi App Personal Loan Interest Rate VS Other Top Lenders Interest Rate
You can use the following means to contact Navi for queries, or complaints,
A personal loan is a great option for meeting sudden financial needs. People take advantage of them because they are unsecured loans. No collateral is required to get the loan. Moreover, the EMI tenures are also pocket friendly. Navi offers instant, 100% paperless personal loans. You can download the Navi App, check eligibility and get a loan in your account within minutes.
To Know more details: https://navi.com/