Renault Duster – The Talk of the Town – in Your Parking Lot at an EMI of 12K

One of the most popular cars in the market, Renault Duster opened the chapter of crossover SUVs in India since its launch a few years ago. And soon, several other competing models made their way into the market. In lieu of the intense competition, the French automobile company has regularly updated the engine and design specifications to grab the attention of the car buyers. Also, the automaker has kept in mind the affordability of the buyers by pricing the models at ₹8.29-13.46 lakhs (ex-showroom price). So, whosoever have an income of ₹40,000 and above, they hopefully won’t mind paying an EMI that would start from ₹12,000 and go up to ₹25,000.

Have You Got an Idea of the Loan Eligibility for Duster Model?

So, you are shopping for a loan across banks and credit portals to buy your desired Duster model. You are searching for a lower interest rate with a maximum amount of loan, right! Let me tell you that the interest rate on a car loan ranges from 8.75%-12% per annum. On the other hand, the loan amount can be around 85%-90% of the on-road price, which is an addition of the ex-showroom price, insurance, accessory charges, etc. You, therefore, need to pay the remaining 10%-15% of the on-road price as a down payment. The on-road price of Renault Duster variants ranges from ₹9.16-15.68 lakhs.

Price in India and EMI Option of Renault Duster

Car ModelsVariantsEngine Displacement (In CC)Ex-showroom Price (In Lakhs)On-road Price (In Lakhs)Expected Loan Amount (In Lakhs)Expected EMI (In ₹)
RxE Petrol14988.299.167.79 - 8.2412,435 - 14,456
RXLPetrol14989.0710.018.51 - 913,584 - 15,887
85 PS Base 4x2 AMTDiesel14619.2210.348.79 - 9.3114,031 - 16,435
85 PS RxE 4X2 MTDiesel14619.4110.558.97 - 9.5014,318 - 16,770
RXS CVTDiesel14989.9911.019.36 - 9.9114,941 - 17,494
85 PS RXS 4X2 MTDiesel146110.4712.2310.40 - 1116,601 - 17,559
85 PS RXZ 4X2 MTDiesel146111.3613.2611.27 - 11.9317,990 - 21,060
110 PS RXZ 4X2 MTDiesel146112.1914.2112.08 - 12.7919,283 - 22,578
110 PS RXZ 4X2 AMTDiesel146112.7814.8912.66 - 13.4020,209 - 23,655
110 PS RXZ 4X4 MTDiesel146113.4615.6813.33 - 14.1121,278 - 24,908
People Also Look For  Grand Hyundai Xcent Ready to Move Out of Showroom at a Starting EMI of ₹7,933 - Apply Now

Note – The calculation of the loan amount is made at 85%-90% of the on-road price of several Duster variants. On the other side, the EMI is computed by taking into consideration an interest rate of 8.75%-12% and a loan tenure of 7 years. Also, the ex-showroom price and on-road price of the models can vary from state to state. The prices quoted in the table are applicable to the models sold in Delhi.

A Note on Processing Fee & Other Charges

The processing fee can be charged at 1%-2% of the loan amount. However, the actual fee amount can vary from one lender to another. A standard 18% GST will also apply to the fee amount. But there is a catch here and which is a good news for all those who are planning to avail a car loan from State Bank of India (SBI). The country’s largest lender has waived off the car loan processing fee for a period of upto December 2017 as part of its festive season offerings. Other top lenders can also come with such offers soon to make most of the festive demand.

Even when you look to pay off the outstanding loan in full before the expiry of the agreed tenure, prepayment charges and 18% GST apply. The charges can be 2%-5% of the outstanding balance on a particular day.

Staggering Features at a Glance

  • Improved headlamp design
  • Design for air intake front
  • Front and rear scuff plates
  • Flared wheel arches
  • Touch-screen infotainment system
  • Power windows with anti-pinch and a modern multi-function steering wheel
  • Navigation & Bluetooth connectivity
  • Available in both diesel and petrol variants
  • Diesel engine offers 84 bhp-108 bhp of power and 200 Nm-240 Nm of torque
  • Petrol engine generates power of 102 bhp and torque of 145 Nm
People Also Look For  Buy Maruti Suzuki Baleno at an EMI range of ₹ 7,761- ₹ 14,210

People Also Look For

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Personal Loan Interest Rates September 2023
Fullerton India12.00% - 24.00%
HDFC Bank10.75% - 14.50%
ICICI Bank10.75% - 19.00%
IndusInd Bank10.25% - 26.00%
Kotak Bank10.99%
RBL14.00% - 23.00%
Standard Chartered Bank11.49%
Tata Capital10.50% - 24.00%
Home Loan Interest Rates September 2023
Axis Bank8.75% - 9.15%
Bank of Baroda8.50% - 10.60%
Citibank8.75% - 9.15%
HDFC8.50% - 9.40%
ICICI Bank9.00% - 9.85%
Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited8.65%
Kotak Bank8.85% - 9.40%
LIC Housing8.50% - 10.50%
Piramal Capital & Housing Finance10.50%
PNB Housing Finance8.50% - 10.95%
Reliance Home Finance8.75% - 14.00%
State Bank of India/SBI9.10% - 9.65%
Tata Capital8.95% - 12.00%