Quotes from 18 banks | Instant Approval | Maximum Loan Eligibility
Many people in India have the habit of not borrowing money from relatives or friends during a financial crisis. A failure in the repayment of the borrowed money on time might ruin your relationship with your relative. Therefore, in such a situation, you must apply for a short-term personal loan through an app and repay it in a short period of time. Choosing a particular app among many might be troublesome so you can have a look at the Paysense Loan that charges monthly interest on the borrowed amount. You can choose the tenure as low as 3 months. You will have to download the Paysense App and borrow money from that app. Let’s explore all other details about the Paysense Personal Loan App.
Features and Benefits of Paysense Short Term Personal Loan App
In the table given below, you must go through all the details of the loan and explore the process of applying for the loan later on this page.
|Interest Rate||14% to 24%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||INR 5,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||INR 5,00,000|
|Minimum Loan Tenure||3 Months|
|Maximum Loan Tenure||60 Months|
|Prepayment/Foreclosure Charges||4% of the Outstanding Loan Amount|
|Late Payment Charges||INR 500 + GST|
|Minimum Age of the Applicant||21 Years|
|Maximum Age of the Applicant||60 Years|
|Processing Fee||3% - 4% +GST|
Features and Benefits of Paysense Personal Loan
- Paysense App gives you quick approvals and fast disbursals.
- You can borrow the loan from Paysense by submitting the documents digitally.
- You are free to choose the loan amount and the tenure before you apply for the loan.
- Individuals with a zero credit history can also apply for the Paysense Personal Loan.
- There are more than 180 cities in India where you can borrow loans from Paysense.
Before you download the Paysense App and apply for the loan, you must check whether you are eligible for the loan or not. You will have to fulfill the following criteria before you apply for the Paysense Short Term Personal Loan.
- The Applicant should have a minimum age of 21 years.
- The applicant must not have an age of more than 60 years.
- If you are Salaried then you will need a minimum salary of INR 12000 per month.
- If you are self-employed then you need a minimum monthly income of INR 15000.
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must have an active internet banking account.
Documents Required for Paysense Personal Loan
You must be aware of the fact that in order to prove your eligibility, you will have to submit valid documents to Paysense. So, Paysense might ask for the following documents and you will have to upload all the documents on the Paysense App digitally for quick approval.
- PAN Card
- Address Proof- Passport, Aadhar, Passport, or Driving License
- Income Proof- Net Banking or Last 3 Months Bank e-statements.
Apply for Paysense Personal Loan
You can get an Instant Loan from Paysense but you should know the process to apply for the same loan. Here are the steps involved to apply for the Paysense loan from the Paysense App.
- Download Paysense App from Play Store or App Store.
- Provide your basic details and make registration on Paysense.
- Get a credit line after checking the eligibility for the loan.
- Now choose the loan amount and tenure of the loan.
- In order to get easy approval, upload KYC Documents.
- Then enable Payment through NACH so that Paysense can deduct EMIs from your savings account.
- After completing your KYC, you will get approval within 2 hours.
- After the approval, the loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
You can log in to your Paysense account using the credentials. Paysense also gives you the option to log in through OTP. After making a successful login, you can easily check all the details about the Personal Loan.
Paysense Customer Care
If you have any queries and complaints related to Loan then you can send an email to email@example.com and the customer care team will get back to you. Your queries and complaints will be resolved as soon as possible.
Paysense EMI Repayment
You will have to enable NACH payment from your savings bank account to pay the EMI of the Paysense Personal Loan. The NACH facility has to be activated at the time of applying for the loan from the Paysense App.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is PaySense registered with the RBI?
Yes, Paysense is registered with the RBI. It is an NBFC and registered with the Reserve Bank of India.
2. Is PaySense Loan Safe?
Yes, PaySense loans are 100% safe and secure. Your account is protected through a password and an OTP whenever you make a login.
3. What is PaySense?
Paysense is an NBFC registered with the Reserve Bank of India. It gives short-term loans of INR 5000 to INR 5 Lakhs at an interest rate of 1.4% to 2.3%. You can borrow a loan from Paysense for a tenure of 3 months to 60 months.
4. Can I apply for a Paysense personal loan without salary slip
Yes, you can apply for a Paysense personal loan without salary slips. You will have to submit the last 3 months’ bank e-statement to Paysense in the place of the salary slips.
5. What is the minimum amount on a PaySense personal loan?
The minimum amount on a PaySense Personal Loan is INR 5000
6. How long does Paysense take in Loan disbursal?
After completing the KYC and uploading the documents digitally, Paysense will disburse the loan within 2 hours.
7. Can I prepay or pre-close my Paysense personal loan
Yes, you can prepay or pre-close your Paysense Personal Loan but you will have to pay the pre-closure fee of 4% of the outstanding amount. You can only pre-close the loan after paying the EMIs for at least 3 months.
To Know More Details:- https://www.gopaysense.com/