- Know all the Features and Benefits of Paytm SBI Select Credit Card.
- Check the Fees and Other Charges of this Credit Card.
- See all the Online Payment Methods for paying the SBI Credit Card Bills.
The State Bank of India and Paytm has launched a new credit card in which you can earn thousands of reward points in a year. Nowadays, most of the individual prefer offers on a credit card rather than enjoying the credit limit. So, this credit card has a lot of offers that can help you to enjoy a lavish lifestyle every month. The name of this card is Paytm SBI Card Select and you can enjoy complimentary access to the airport lounges. A maximum of 4 complimentary accesses is allowed to the domestic airport lounges in a year. So, you must explore all the key features and benefits of this credit card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Features and Benefits of Paytm SBI Select Credit Card
- 2 Paytm SBI Card Select Fees and Other Charges
Features and Benefits of Paytm SBI Select Credit Card
You must go through some of the exclusive privileges of this card that you will enjoy every month. The benefits include Cashback offers and welcome benefits.
- Get Privileges of up to ₹75000 with the free membership of Paytm First.
- Earn a Cashback of ₹750 in your Paytm Wallet.
- Your Paytm First Membership will be activated after a retail transaction.
Terms and Conditions
- You can enjoy this membership for a period of 12 months from the date of activation of the card.
- Enjoy a Cashback of 5% on Paytm Mall, Movies, and Travel.
- Get a Cashback of 2% on all other purchases on the Paytm App.
- Earn a Cashback of 1% on any other spending across millions of offline and online stores.
Terms and Conditions
- The Cashback is valid on a minimum transaction of ₹100.
- You can redeem the Cashback to the Paytm Gift Voucher.
Cyber Fraud Insurance
- You will get a Cyber Fraud Insurance Cover of up to ₹2 Lacs on your Paytm SBI Card Select.
- This insurance cover will protect the cardholder from any misuse of the card.
Terms and Conditions
- Gross Negligence will not be covered in this insurance.
- A claim due to breach of the law will not be accepted.
- You should report the claim to the bank within 45 days from the fraud transaction.
- Enjoy a complimentary Paytm First Membership Voucher at the time of renewal if you make a retail spend of ₹1 lac and above in a year.
Free Airport Lounge Access
- Enjoy 4 Complimentary Access to the Airport Lounges in a year.
- Get an international Complimentary Priority Pass worth $99 for the first two years of cardholder membership.
- You can enjoy a maximum of 1 complimentary access to the airport lounge per quarter.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at petrol pumps.
- ₹100 is the maximum Surcharge discount is allowed per statement cycle.
Terms and Conditions
- ₹500 is the minimum transaction for the fuel surcharge waiver.
- ₹3000 is the maximum transaction for the fuel surcharge waiver.
Convenient to Use
- The SBI Paytm Select Credit Card can be managed easily with the help of Paytm Application or SBI Card Application.
- Make use of the Spend Analyzer, Smart Spend Control & One Tap Lock / Unlock and Convenient Card Re-issue features on the Paytm App.
- You can use this card as an international credit card and it is accepted globally.
- You can use this card at 24 million outlets worldwide and 3.25 Lacs outlets in India.
- This credit card can be used at any outlet that accepts Visa Cards.
- You can also take an Add-on credit card for your family members.
- Your parents, spouse, children, and siblings who are above 18 years of age can use the add-on card.
Pay Your Utility Bills
- Use the SBI Paytm Card Select for paying the utility bills.
- Pay the Telephone Bills, Electricity Bills, Mobile Bills, and other utility bills through the SBI credit card.
- You can do a balance transfer of other credit cards on this Card.
- Get a low rate of interest on the EMIs that have to be paid after the balance transfer.
- You are allowed to Convert the Transactions of ₹2500 and above into EMIs.
- Get a competitive rate of interest on the EMIs.
- You are allowed to convert the transactions into EMIs within 30 days of the transaction.
Easy Money Facility
- Enjoy an easy money facility on this credit card.
- Get a cheque or a draft against your credit limit at your doorstep on this card.
Paytm SBI Card Select Fees and Other Charges
|Particulars||Fees and Charges|
|Joining Fees of the Card||₹1499|
|Renewal Fees of the Card||₹1499 Per Annum|
|Interest-Free Credit Period||20 Days to 50 Days|
|Finance Charges||₹25 or 3.35% per month (whichever is higher)|
|Minimum Amount Due Charges||5% of the Total Outstanding Amount|
|Cash Advance Limit||Up to 80% of the Credit Limit with a Maximum of ₹12000 per day.|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees for Domestic Withdrawal||2.5% of the Transaction Amount with a minimum of ₹500.|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees for International Withdrawal||2.5% of the Transaction Amount with a minimum of ₹500.|
|Statement Retrieval Charges||₹100 Per Statement|
|Cheque Pickup Charges||₹100|
|Payment Dishonour Fees||2% of the Payment Amount with a minimum of ₹450|
|Late Payment Charges||- NIL for the amount due between ₹0 to ₹500.|
- ₹400 for the amount due between ₹501 to ₹1000.
- ₹750 for the amount due between ₹1001 to ₹10000.
- ₹950 for the amount due between ₹10001 to ₹25000.
- ₹1100 for the amount due between ₹25001 to ₹50000.
- ₹1300 for the amount due above ₹5000.
|Card Replacement Charges||₹100|
|Foreign Currency Transaction||Conversion Markup Fees of 3.5%|
|Cash Payment Fees||₹199|
|Railway Tickets through IRCTC Official Website||1.8% of the Transaction + Service Charges|
Paytm SBI Select Credit Card Payment Options
You can make the online payment of your SBI Credit Card because the offline payment through cheque or cash is chargeable. The online methods you can use to make the payment of Paytm SBI Card Select are as follows:-
- SBI Net Banking
- SBI Mobile Application
- National Electronic Fund Transfer
- Auto Debit
- YONO Cash
- UPI Payments through Paytm