A personal loan can serve as a blessing when it comes to solving financial emergencies. While earlier, the time taken for processing and approving personal loans used to be quite long, the whole process has been simplified these days. Because of Aadhaar cards, now fewer documents and lesser documents are required to get a personal loan approved.
The documentation process for the Aadhaar card loan can be completed online because of the e-KYC facilities, and no physical documents are required to be submitted, making the entire process time-saving. Many financial institutions also offer personal loans if a scanned copy of the Aadhaar card is submitted.
How to apply for a personal loan using an Aadhaar?
With the advent of digitalisation and the introduction of Aadhaar cards, applying for a personal loan online has become much easier now. All you need to do is to provide your Aadhaar card as KYC proof, and most financial institutions will approve an Aadhar card loan for you. This is because an Aadhaar card is a valid proof of your birth, identity, citizenship, and address. Following are the steps you can follow to get a personal loan approved using an Aadhaar card:
- Visit the official websites of different financial institutions and lenders to compare their personal loan offers.
- Fill in your personal information and other details as directed.
- Submit a scanned copy of your Aadhaar card and other documents as directed.
- Your application and documents will undergo verification.
- Once your application is approved, the loan amount will be credited to your registered bank account.
Eligibility Criteria for Aadhaar Card loan
The following are the eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled to take an Aadhaar card loan:
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen
- They should be between 23-58 years.
- They must be working in a private, public, or multinational company.
Documents Required for Taking loan using Aadhaar Card
The list of documents required to get an Aadhaar card loan has been given below:
- KYC documents are other than an Aadhaar card, including PAN, Passport, Voter’s ID, and driving license.
- Passport-size photographs
- Last three months’ bank account statements.
Key Advantages of Applying for an Aadhaar Card Loan
Applying for a personal loan using an Aadhaar card makes the whole process much simpler. The following are the key advantages of applying for an Aadhaar card loan:
- You get easy access to different types of loans by providing your Aadhaar card and a few other Know Your Customer documents. This is because your Aadhaar card is a valid proof of your date of birth, identity, and citizenship.
- People apply for personal loans to cover financial emergencies. So it only makes sense that the verification process should be quick, and the amount should be credited to the borrower’s bank account as soon as possible. An Aadhaar makes the process of loan verification and approval much faster. As the personal information of the individual is found in the Aadhar database, the time taken for loan approval is much lesser.
- The provision of an Aadhaar card makes the e-KYC online verification process very simple.
Applying for a personal loan using your Aadhar card is quite simple. Just visit the online portals of different lenders, check their personal loan offers, ensure that they offer loans for Aadhar cards, and go for the one that best suits your financial needs. Once you apply for the loan and it is approved, the amount will be credited to your bank account. A personal loan helps you to solve all kinds of financial problems, such as paying for wedding expenses, medical expenses, higher education, home renovation, and more.
Comments are closed.