Credit Card Apply Online343 views
- Cut off the Corporate Expenses through the RBL Corporate Credit Card.
- Earn Reward Points on the transactions done through Travel and Entertainment Card.
- Get 50 Days Interest-Free Credit Period on Corporate Purchase Card.
- Fees of the Corporate Card by RBL bank.
Many corporate companies face the problem of some deficiency in their funds at the end of every month. The main reason for such a deficit is irregular expenses. Therefore, if you are managing a corporate company then the RBL Bank Corporate credit card can help you to cut off the expenses. You can easily make payments for travelling, dining, payment to vendors, and other utility bills. Your employee can use the credit card for various office expenses and you can easily reconcile all transactions done through this credit card. Basically, there are two types of Corporate Credit Cards. They the Travel and Entertainment Credit Card and Corporate Purchase Card. Both of them have different features and specifications. So, find out the best feature of this credit card.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits of RBL Bank Corporate Credit Card
- 2 RBL Bank Corporate Credit Card Fee, Eligibility and Payment Methods
Benefits of RBL Bank Corporate Credit Card
There are two types of corporate credit cards that come under this category. Both of them are unique in their own way. Go through the detail features of both the cards.
Travel and Entertainment Credit Card Features
- Enjoy the Interest-Free Credit Period for up to 50 days.
- Receive the monthly statement of all the credit card transactions.
- Have a Designated Relationship Manager for assistance.
- 4th Lime Embossing of the Credit Card Number and your Full name.
- Worldwide acceptance of the credit card.
- In the case of loss of card, the credit card is replaced immediately.
Earn Reward Points
- Get 2 Reward Points on every domestic transaction of ₹100.
- Get 4 Reward Points on every international transaction of ₹100.
Redemption Options for the Reward Points
|Reward Points Required||Worth of the e-Voucher||Product Code|
|Redeem 4000 Reward Points for Baskin Robin e-voucher||Worth ₹1000||BRV1000|
|Redeem 4200 Reward Points for Costa Coffee e-voucher||Worth ₹1000||CCV1000|
|Redeem 8000 Reward Points for TGI Fridays e-voucher||Worth ₹2000||TGIFV2000|
|Redeem 4000 Reward Points for Mainland China e-voucher||Worth ₹1000||MCV1000|
|Redeem 5700 Reward Points for Pizza Hut e-voucher||Worth ₹1500||PHV1500|
|Redeem 8900 Reward Points for Amazon Gift Card e-voucher||Worth ₹2000||AMZ2000|
|Redeem 4750 Reward Points for Spencer e-voucher||Worth ₹1000||Spencers1000|
Insurance Cover and Fuel Surcharge Discounts
- Get an insurance cover of up to ₹2 Lacs during the loss of the credit card.
- Get a fuel surcharge waiver of ₹10 or 2.5% (whichever is higher) on the fuel transactions.
Features and Benefits of the RBL Corporate Purchase Credit Card
- Enjoy 50 Days as the interest-free credit period.
- Monitor all the transactions through the monthly e-statement.
- Take the assistance of a designated Relationship Manager.
- Get the 4th Lime Embossing on the credit card.
- Get a Card Insurance of up to ₹2 Lacs on the loss of the card.
- Enjoy the service of emergency card replacement.
- This card is globally accepted almost by all the vendors.
- Receive Customized MIS on a daily basis.
Credit Line of the Corporate Credit Card
The RBL Bank has not given any prior instruction for the credit limit of these cards. Mainly, the credit limit depends on the income of the applicant and the Cibil Score. A negative Cibil Score can lead to the rejection of the credit card application. So, if your corporate company has a strong income generation then you’ll probably get a high credit limit. The RBL Bank also checks the past repayment record of the individual before giving him the RBL credit card.
RBL Bank Corporate Credit Card Fee, Eligibility and Payment Methods
It is better to know the annual charges and eligibility criteria before applying for the RBL Bank Corporate Credit Card. So you can see the various charges that are in this credit card and various documents that are required.
|Annual Renewal Fees||NIL|
|Charges for the Retail Purchases||3.4% Per Month or 40.80% Per Annum|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees||Not Applicable|
|Card Replacement Fees||₹200|
|Fee for the Duplicate Statement||₹100|
|Late Payment Penalty||15% of the Amount with a minimum and maximum of ₹350 and ₹1000 respectively.|
|Over limit Fee||₹600|
|Cheque Dishonour Fee||₹500|
|Fee for Outstation Cheque||₹100|
|Cash Payment of Credit Card Bills||₹250|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Charges||3.40%|
|Railway Ticket Purchase and Cancellation Fee||IRCTC Service Charge + Payment Gateway Charge|
Eligibility and Documents Required
- The Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The individual must have a strong income so that he can make RBL Credit Card Payment.
- PAN Card, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card for the Identity proof.
- Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Passport, Voter I.D. Card for the Residential Proof.
- Income Tax Return Documents, Salary Slips, Form 16 for the Income Proof.
Corporate Credit Card Payment
There are many new users who don’t know how to clear the bills of the credit card. They only know the cash payment of the credit card bills. But it is chargeable with a sum of ₹250. So it is better to make the payment of RBL Credit card online so that you can get rid of the extra charges that incur in cash payments.
- Clear the credit card bills through the UPI Payment method.
- RBL Net banking will be the safest option to clear the dues.
- National Electronic Fund Transfer will enable you to clear the credit card bills from another bank.
- Pay the bills through cheques as well.
- RBL Mobile application will also help you to pay the bills of both Credit Cards.